S.V CHAPTER 19 🟥

Warning 🔞: Read at you own risk!

Ang kabanatang ito ay RATED SPG striktong patnubay at gabay ng mata ang kailangan dahil may maseselang jugjugan, plokplokan, ungolan, kalmutan, laspagan at bukahan na hindi angkop sa mga mambabasa.

AFTER THAT theme park day, Strahmn would always go to their apartment and visit if he has time to spear to bond with Treasure. And she sees a new version of Strahmn every time he's with Treasure. A very childish and naughty one.

Just like this day, wherein Strahmn is chasing Treasure around the room, while she is cooking their lunch.

"Mama! Stop, Uncle Hamham. He's going to tickle me!" Treasure sprinted towards her and hid in front of her.

"Anak, nagluluto ako," sambit niya rito.

"Where are you little buddy?"

Uzziah heard Strahmn's sinister voice, looking for Treasure but Treasure hid himself well.

"Do you know where Treasure is hiding, Uzziah?" Strahmn asked, pretending that he didn't know where Treasure is really hiding.

Uzziah rolled her eyes because of Strahmn's childishness. "Hindi ko alam at pwede ba tumigil na kayo sa kakatakbo at sa kung ano man ang ginagawa niyo?"

Ganito na palagi ang eksena kapag si Strahmn na ang bumibisita kung kaya'y minsan sumasakit ang ulo niya sa dalawa. Kung noon sa isa lang siya stress ngayon nadagdagan pa ng isa.

A two big and strong arms slithered around her body which put her in an electrifying feeling. Strahmn was standing behind her and she flinched when Strahmn yelled. "There you are!"

Strahmn on the other side, ay ginamit lang iyong pinagtataguan ni Treasure na dahilan para makayakap kay Uzziah. Uzziah's scent intoxicated his nostrils from the back. Bumitaw na siya sa yakap bago kinarga ang anak. He kissed his forehead. "Mama is cooking something good right now. Yeah?"

"Yeah but... you're not going to tickle me?"

Strahmn smirked. "Do you want me to?"

"Yes!"

Strahmn let out a short laugh. "Tago-tago ka pa ha magpapakiliti ka rin naman pala." Itinungo ni Strahmn ang anak sa maliit na sala upang doon kilitiin.

At doon ay hindi na nila muli inabala si Uzziah. She sighed when she didn't see Strahmn and Treasure anymore. Strahmn and his random gestures and actions makes her forget how to breathe sometimes and she doesn't like it whenever he does that. She knows what Strahmn's trying to do and she's getting terrified if he succeeds. She doesn't want her emotions to conquer her again, ayaw na niyang magpaalila sa nararamdaman niya gaya noon.

May mga araw na gaya na lang nito na kung saan ay palihim siyang hinaharot ni Strahmn. Hindi naman siya nagpapatinag dahil sinasamaan niya ito ng tingin at pinapakita ang kamao niya dahilan para tumigil ito. But earlier she was caught off guard that she didn't prepare herself for that sudden movement....

IT WAS NOVEMBER 6, a day to Uzziah like any other people celebrate their day every year for. She woke up and found herself welcomed by a shower kiss from Treasure.

Treasure snuggled to her while continuing planting a ton of kisses all over her face.

"Happy birthday, mama! I love you!"

She gasped in awe then hugged Treasure afterwards. "Thank you, baby." hinalikan niya rin ito sa pisngi.

Ang sarap sa pakiramdam na salubungin ka ng ganoong pamaraan ng pagbati mula sa sarili mong anak. She feels like she's walking on air.