S.V CHAPTER 15 🟥

WHEN SUNDAY came, after what happened between Uzziah and Strahmn days ago, she left those moments that day. Kinalimutan niyang hindi nangyari 'yon.

For now, she wanted to be stress-free, far from all the problems she's having. Gusto niya muna talunan ang mga alaala na nagpapaalala sa kaniya ng nakaraan.

"See, I told you I would get the highest score," maligayang sambit ng anak niya sa kaniya. Siya naman ay napapangiti habang tinitingnan itong masayang tumatalon sa tuwa.

They were currently looking at Treasure's exam score. Nakuha nila ito kaninang umaga sa school.

"What a piece of pie," Treasure added, his eyes were still proudly looking on his test papers.

Her heart warms while watching Treasure jumping in joy and triumph. Her heart also swells in happiness just seeing Treasure that happy. Mababaw man na dahilan ngunit malaki na 'yon na bagay sa kaniya. And by that, napagtanto niya na hindi siya nagkamali sa desisyon niya na patuloy na buhayin ang anak niya. Her treasure. Her joy. Her motivation.

"Because of that, I'll give you a reward. Pagmaswelduhan na si mama, ipapasyal kita sa kahit saang gusto mo at bilhan kita ng toys."

Treasure quickly stops. Looking at his mama lovingly. These past few days, he observed his mama had not enough sleep, dark circles were visible under her eyes and she looks very thin. So he thought of something.

He approached his mama, carefully sitting on her lap. "Thanks ma, but you don't need to. I just realized how spoiled I am." Treasure smiled shyly. "Maybe it's time for me to stop buying toys and just focus on my studies. I think it's time for you to buy yourself anything that could make you happy."

Uzziah was stunned at first but smiled warmly in the end. Namangha siya marahil sa ganoong pag-iisip ng anak niya, hindi niya nabigyan pansin na may mas-ikakamature pa pala si Treasure.

He's just freaking 7 years old for god's sake. And he thinks this kind of such thing?

"I'm a big boy na po, ma. Don't worry about me. Buy your own happiness po."

Tears swelled up in her eyes. This child in front of her is the only one can bring her in tears fast.

"I don't need money to buy my happiness because the one infront me is already my number one and only happiness, my one and only Treasure," she answered dearly.

Treasure giggles but then asks, "Are you sure, ma? I'm worried about you because I know you're stressed at work and lack of sleep sometimes."

"Don't worry about me, baby. You know mama is strong, right? Nothing can falter me."

"Ja!" (Yah!) Treasure buried his face on his mama's neck. "Ich liebe dich, mutter." (I love you, Mother)

"Ich liebe dich auch, mein liebling," (I love you too, my darling) she replied sweeetly as she took her phone beside her, secretly taking pictures together.

The dusk came without her realizing, nagkaligtaan niyang magsasaing pa pala siya para sa hapunan nila mamaya. Nawala sa isipan niya 'yon marahil na-busy siya sa pag-tweet ng mga litrato nila dalawa ni Treasure.

She yawned as she let her self stand up to cook their dinner for later. Si Treasure ay naiwang tulog sa sala, nakatulog ito kanina sa dibdib niya matapos nilang maglambingan dalawa. Matapos makapagsaing ay tumungo muna siya pansamantala sa labas ng apartment upang kunin ang mga sinampay na nilabhan niya kaninang madaling umaga.

As soon as she stepped outside, she saw how beautiful the scenery was- the descending sun, slowly conquering by nimbus clouds was being displayed to her eyes. A smile crept on her face as she took a picture of it. At mas lalong naunat ang mga ngiti sa labi niya nang makita na maayos ang pagkukuha niya rito.