S.V CHAPTER 24 🟥

Warning 🔞: Read at you own risk!

Ang kabanatang ito ay RATED SPG striktong patnubay at gabay ng mata ang kailangan dahil may maseselang jugjugan, plokplokan, ungolan, kalmutan, laspagan at bukahan na hindi angkop sa mga mambabasa.

"REALLY, WHERE are we going?" Kanina pa naiinis si Uzziah sa loob ng sasakyan. Biglaan na lang siya nitong hinatak kanina na kahit maraming nakatingin sa magkahawak nilang kamay. 

"We're going on a date," Strahmn finally answered after an eternity.

"It's still your work hours, Strahmn. Pwede naman sa  ibang araw na lang," she reasoned out. When he dragged her down earlier, the eyes of his employees were looking at them weirdly. At nahiya naman siya na gano'n ang pamamaraan ng titig ng mga tao roon.

"My work can wait, our date cannot," Strahmn spoke without looking at her. He's not answering her because he's thinking about what they will do on this date today. He is planning their date at his house and yes— his house at XXL Village.

She frowned at his remark. He's really stubborn.

Nakasimangot na lang siyang napasandal sa upuan at napatingin sa labas. She doesn't know where they are going but the road seems familiar. It's the same road she took when she went to Strahmn's place.

What was it again? That weird name of the village, XXL Village? Yeah that must be it.

"Are we going to XXL Village, to your place?"

Strahmn hummed in response. Finally, lumingon ito sa kaniya, slowly putting his hands on her thighs. "Are you okay? I mean, are you okay down there? Are you sore?"

"Not really, but I feel a little pain," she admitted. With an emotion on her face, she added, "Hindi pala talaga madali mapasukan ng XXL na ari."

Humigpit ang hawak ni Strahmn sa hita niya. Binigyan siya nito ng guilty na ngiti. "Does it hurt a lot?"

"No."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be that rough," he apologized.

"It's okay ginusto ko rin naman. Madalas ka lang makatikim ng gano'n kahaba at kalaki sa buhay mo kaya aarte pa ba?"

"Uzziah."

"What? Haha. Biro lang." She tried to jester.

Really, she doesn't know what's her relationship with Strahmn anymore. Fuck buddies? Suitor with benefits? She doesn't know.

She knows it's wrong considering they are only in the courting stage, but when Stahmn's started touching her it feels so right to her. They used to be lovers and then ex then this situation they are in right now. Hindi niya na talaga alam kung ano ba talaga sila.

"You're getting unfiltered again."

But she only laughed at that. They talk and talk about things after that, didn't even realize they are already arrived. Nasa harapan na sila ng gate ng XXL Village.

And of course, they both welcomed by those handsome guards again.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Volkswagen," Jihgfe greeted Strahmn.

"Likewise," Strahmn winked at Jihgfe and clicked his tongue.

"Good afternoon, Strahmn's friend" Efghij greeted her as well, smirking and teasing her with the 'friend' part.

"Good afternoon too." Hindi niya na lang pinansin ang sinabi nito.

The car moved with a slight speed without warning after that.