S.V CHAPTER 22 🟥

Warning 🔞: Read at you own risk!

Ang kabanatang ito ay RATED SPG striktong patnubay at gabay ng mata ang kailangan dahil may maseselang jugjugan, plokplokan, ungolan, kalmutan, laspagan at bukahan na hindi angkop sa mga mambabasa.

"HMM..."

The sun was beaming through Uzziah's blinds causing her to stir from her deep slumber. She groaned when the first sunlight hit her bare face.

"Morning sunshine..." A low and husky voice greeted her in instant. Tinig pa lang ng boses ay alam niya na agad kung sino ito.

She was about to open her eyes but Strahmn's voice stopped her. "Go back to sleep."

"Why?" She asked in her sleepy voice.

"Nothing." Strahmn replied but she felt him moving. "Just continue sleeping. I'll wake you up later. I'm off to somewhere."

Strahmn put a kiss on her forehead without warning. She was out minded as that kiss landed on her forehead.

"Where?"

"To store. I will buy some clothes for you and Treasure. I will also buy beach toys for him. Hindi ako magtatagal. Just sleep here and wait for me until I come back."

When she feel his breath against her face, she said "Please, go back to bed when you came back."

"Of course. I will." He sticked a kiss again, this time, on the cheeks. "I lay beside you again. For now, let Treasure hugged you. Hahabol ako."

"He's here?" She beam a bit, although her voice is croaky and her eyes is still closed.

"Yes. Hugging you." He answered.

"Okay." She switched her position, facing her sleeping son who's hugging her body. She hugged his petite body along with the pillow he's holding.

"Bye." He said silently.

"Bye... Take care," she slowly mumbled before falling to an oblivion again.

One My two precious treasures are sleeping. Strahmn's mind. He's being blissful right now. The smile on his face does not erased. Pinagtitigan niya ang munting pamilya niya panandalian saka umalis ng tahimik.

As he stepped outside he give a glance on his watch.

"Too early."

I lied.

Hindi pa talaga siya bibili ng damit kundi ay maglakad-lakad muna. Hindi pa naman gaano katirik ang araw kaya napagpasyahan niya muna pansamantala na puntahan ang cottage na ginamit nila kahapon. And when he arrived there, he saw his friends, especially Chanwoon who already have two plates on his hands.

Napailing na lang siya sa nasaksihan. Masaya ang mga itong nag-uusap sa cottage ngunit nang namataan na siya ng mga ito ay tila nagbabaga ang mga mata nito na nakatutok sa kaniya na parang gusto siyang gulpihin.

He was excited to tell them the happy news between him and Uzziah but seeing his friends' face made him scrunch his forehead out of confusion. He was puzzled by their looks.

Unti-unti siyang humakbang patungo sa mga kaibigan ngunit sa paglapit niya ay wala ni isa ang naglakas na loob na kausapin siya. Tila naging hangin siya.

"What's with the looks?"

"You better say sorry to Reznick, Strahmn," Thorax suggested. His voice is hard as rock.

He clenched his hands as he found out now why they're looking at him indifferently. It's about what happened last night.

"You beat him very badly, man," wika ni Chanwoon habang kinakain ang sariling lutong pancit kanina.