Chapter 58: Not Prepared For You

A/N: For those of you who are still here...thank you... This chapter was unbelievably hard to write due to several factors, but I never gave up. And after 1.5 years, here we are fam! Without further ado, tap that VOTE and leggo! *tap tap tap*

Recap (Read in Alex Russo's voice)

Previously on DYTL:

Lucy and Vero broke up on Lucy's birthday when Vero finally told Lucy about the dare. Lucy was planning to propose to Vero that night and gave Vero the ring in contempt before she left. (CH 46)

Lucy told Vero to stop contacting her and came up with a lie to tell the others about their breakup being mutual and amicable. Though Lucy has blocked Vero on everything and can't see her messages, Vero continued to message Lucy on Facebook Messenger. (Messages from blocked people go to message requests on Facebook Messenger, so they are not deleted, but just show up as spam). Vero has interacted with Lucy as a fan by creating a fan account for Lucy's modeling career. (CH 47, 56, 57)

Lucy moved to New York to focus on her modeling career. Lauren did not tell Lucy about her motocross accident and also told their family and friends not to tell Lucy, because she didn't want Lucy to worry. When Lucy found out during a surprise visit, she was extremely angry and spoke to Lauren, family, and old friends less and less. Lucy holds on to grudges for a long time. Without Vero and her family and friends, Lucy started partying and experimenting with substances. Lauren and Lucy haven't had a proper conversation in years because Lucy keeps avoiding her family and friends. (CH 54, 57)

Lucy got a necklace with Marley's paw imprint on it made after he died (CH 11)

According to Vero, Lucy is her cute little beginning biker (CH 1, 2)

"Maybe one day, we can come back to Vegas with our own money and stay in the same room. Or maybe even a bigger room that comes with a balcony and one of those pools that drips over the edge." – Lauren to Camila (CH 33)

Keana is Lauren's friend (CH 23)

Ally's parents are estranged from her and she is closer to her former in laws (Troy's parents) than her own (CH 24, 57)

-----

Disclaimer: The content in this book is for educational & informational purposes only and not for the purposes of providing individualized mental health advice. I am not a therapist. I'm simply trying to understand why I feel the way I feel and what steps I can potentially take to mitigate my toxic mindset. I am not liable for whether or not these methods actually work for you. If you have questions about your emotional/mental health or about the application of the information described in this book, then please consult a qualified healthcare professional (which ain't me).

Trigger Warning: eating disorders, body shaming, mention of drug abuse

-----

January 11, 2027 – 3 am (hella years later)

Lucy's POV

Teeth sank into my neck. Simultaneously, fingers snaked down my dress, pinching my aroused nipples. I sighed in pleasure as a pair of hands scrunched up my dress and pulled down my underwear. A second later, the slimy membrane of a tongue dragged up my clit. A set of hands yanked my head back and a pair of lips mashed against mine, muffling my moan.

I didn't know how many people were in the limo. All I knew was that I was going to make sure I fucked all of them by the end of the night. Well...if I didn't blackout first.

Starting to build, I gripped the head that was eating me out and rode the mouth aggressively as I made out with some other figure. But just as I was about to cum, the intercom beeped and I heard the driver's voice, "Sorry to bother you, ma'am, but there seems to be a problem outside the gate."