Gardening

Lizzie's POV:

While (Y/n) was off filming a new movie I was staying at home and watching Ella and Bryant. While they were playing a game they made up I was working on my garden. I had new seeds to plant and I needed to water a few and pick some of the tomatoes. It needed a little bit of work and some touching up.

While the kids were running around I was watering the plants. While I was watering Bryant wandered over and watched. "Do you want to help me?" I asked him and he nodded. I gave him the watering can and helped him pour the water over the plants.

"Just like that. And do it for all of those plants over there." I encouraged and let him do it on his own. I was planting new seeds when Ella decided she wanted to help too. We planted the seeds together while Bryant finished watering the plants.

"Buddy, why don't you start picking the tomatoes?" I told Bryant and demonstrated how to pick the tomatoes. He picked the tomatoes and put them in a basket while Ella and I finished planting the seeds.

After finishing up the things I needed to do in the garden I decided to take the kids inside and make some lunch before spending the rest of the day playing outside.

(A little short but I've been busy the past few days and hopefully will upload more soon!)