Visit

(Y/n) POV:

Today Lizzie was out filming for her new marvel movie, Avengers Age of Ultron. None of her costars know about our marriage or that I even exist. Except Aaron Taylor Johnson because he worked with Lizzie in Godzilla and saw me a lot when I came to visit.

I was getting pretty bored at home so once I finished my workout I went and took a shower and changed before getting in the car. I was going to visit Lizzie on set.

When I got there I did talked to the security guards and showed them who I am so they would let me in. It took a lot of convincing that I was her husband since nobody knew we even got married. The only people who knew were our families.

"This is pretty cool." I mumbled to myself while walking around the set and trying to find my wife. "Who are you?" I heard a man ask me. I turned around and saw iron man. "Me? Oh I'm just looking for Lizzie." I told him. Robert eyed me up a bit before taking me to a common room.

"Lizzie! You have a visitor." Robert announced to the group. "(Y/n)! What are you doing here?" Lizzie smiled and gave me a kiss. "Just came to visit." I told her with a smile. I waved to Aaron as well to be nice.

"Wait. You two are dating?" Scarlett asked looking at both of us in confusion. "Oh no, we're married. This is my husband, (Y/n)." She introduced. "And (Y/n), these are my costars." She told me. "Nice to meet all of you." I waved. Everyone looked shocked before mumbling out hellos.

"So how long have you been married?" Jeremy asked. "Two years. Almost three." I told him. "How come you didn't tell us?" Scarlett asked Lizzie. "The only people that knew were our families. We wanted to have some privacy in our relationship. The public doesn't have to know everything." She explained while connecting our hands. "What she said." I agreed.

"We need to keep filming!" The director shouted and everyone got up from their seats. "Are you going to stay and watch?" Lizzie asked and I nodded. "Yeah, it'll be fun watching you be a badass witch." I shared while wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

When we got to the set Lizzie had to go take her place and I found a nice spot to watch in. They started filming and it looked pretty funny to see Wanda trying to use her powers but with nothing there.

After a few hours they were done for the day. I waited for Lizzie to get her makeup off and change her clothes before we drove home.

"That was pretty cool. Marvel looks fun." I told Lizzie as we ate dinner. "It is. I love it." She responded before taking another bite of her food. We ate in a comfortable silence before we cleaned up and got ready for bed.

"I should visit you more often. Everyone looked so shocked." I announced once we were in bed. "You should. I didn't tell them anything about my love life. They all thought I was single." Lizzie explained.

After talking about marvel for a few more minutes we both did our own things. I was on my phone scrolling through social media and watching fan edits of myself while Lizzie was reading her book.

Around an hour later we both put our stuff away and turned the lights off. "Goodnight. Love you." I mumbled before closing my eyes. "Love you." Lizzie responded before cuddling up to my side. We both fell asleep shortly after while cuddled up together.