Valentines

(Y/n) POV:

Today is a very special day called Valentine's Day. And today I had special plans with Lizzie. But that was for dinner tonight. And the day is just getting started now.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" I announced while bringing in some breakfast in bed for Lizzie. She was reading her book but once I came in she put her book down. "Thank you! This looks so nice." She smiled. I put it down in front of her before leaving the room for her next gift.

"And I have these for you." I told her while bringing in some flowers. "Thank you! Come sit with me." She decided and I sat in bed next to her. While she ate her breakfast I just sat next to her and admired her.

"Staring is rude you know." Lizzie told me, breaking me out of my trance. "I wasn't staring. Just admiring." I responded while flopping my head back on the pillow.

Once Lizzie finished her breakfast I cleaned it up while she got ready for the day. When she was ready we started our first activity, going out from some coffee from our favorite cafe.

"There are paparazzi like twenty feet away. Just a warning." I whispered to Lizzie as we walked though the park as a shortcut. She looked over and saw the men trying to blend in while taking pictures of us. "Just don't pay attention to them." Lizzie mumbled while adjusting her sunglasses. We continued our walk and paid no mind to the cameras in the distance.

When we arrived at the cafe the paparazzi had cleared out and we had a quiet visit. The next hour was spent in the cafe just talking about our plans for this evening and future projects coming up.

Fast forward to tonight and Lizzie and I were getting ready for our date. We both were just finishing up. "You look stunning." I complimented Lizzie. "And you look very handsome." She responded.

We both shared a kiss before getting in the car and driving to the restaurant. We sat down and quickly got some wine before ordering our food.

"This is a very nice restaurant. Do you think there will be paparazzi?" Lizzie asked me. "I don't know. Maybe? I tried to find something nice but not where paparazzi would find us." I explained.

Our food arrived shortly after and there wasn't much conversation after that until the food was done. "That was amazing." I mumbled while finishing the last bite. "It really was." Lizzie agreed.

The next meal was dessert. But we didn't eat that there. "Where are we going now? This isn't the way home?" Lizzie asked me. "It's a surprise." I shared while driving to the ice cream place.

"We're here!" I announced while parking in front of the ice cream shop. Lizzie smiled and we both got out of the car to enjoy our frozen treats.

When we got home the rest of the night was spent in bed. This was the best Valentine's Day ever.