Cravings

(Y/n) POV:

"(Y/n), (Y/n) wake up!" Someone whispered, breaking me from my slumber. I looked up to see that the person who had woken me up was my wife, Lizzie.

"Hm?" I mumbled while flopping my head back on the bed. "I'm craving sweets." She whispered and shook me again. "It's four in the morning, can't I get you stuff when it's not four am?" I groaned. "But I'm craving it, the babies need it." She argued. You see, Lizzie is six months pregnant with twins and has been craving tons of foods recently. Our kitchen has been nearly empty for the past few months cause she keeps eating it all. But I love her.

"It's four am, I'll go get it later." I grumbled. "If you go now I'll give you kisses when you get back." Lizzie offered. "Just text me what you want." I sighed while kissing her quickly and then getting up and out of bed. I put on my shoes and grabbed my wallet and car keys before leaving the room. "Thank you! I love you!" Lizzie shouted as I left. "Love you too!" I shouted back.

I got in my car and drove to the nearest convenience store to get her some sweets. She had sent me a list of different foods she had wanted so when I got in the store I knew what to get. I had also gotten her some flowers since I just wanted to do something nice for her.

"Rough night?" The cashier asked while he scanned my stuff at the checkout. "My wife's pregnant." I mumbled and gestured to all of the sweets. She had a wide variety of things from ice cream to gummy bears and chocolates. "Got it. Your total is twenty dollars and seventy cents." The cashier told me and I put some cash on the counter. They bagged up all of the food and I left soon after. I carried the flowers and put them in the front seat carefully before driving back home.

"I'm back!" I announced once I walked in the front door. Lizzie came down the stairs and I hid the flowers behind my back while putting the bag on the kitchen table. "Thank you." Lizzie whispered. Before she could go to the table I gave her the flowers. "These are for you." I told her while she sniffed the flowers.

Now Lizzie had started crying. "Why are you crying?" I asked and wrapped my arms around her. "I don't deserve you! You're so nice and you go out and get me food because I'm pregnant and fat when you should be sleeping and then you get me flowers and-" Lizzie rambled before I cut her off with a passionate kiss.

"If anything I don't deserve you. You are perfect Elizabeth Olsen, and you are not fat. You are carrying our babies and that is no easy task." I mumbled once we pulled apart. "I'm Elizabeth Olsen-(L/n), remember?" She brought up with a smirk while holding up her hand to show off the wedding ring. "How could I forget? That was the best day of my life." I told her. I then took the flowers and put them in a vase while Lizzie took all of her sweets out of the bag.

"Hey Liz, where are those kisses you owe me?" I asked before she could even take a bite of her food. She got up and placed many different kisses all over my cheeks, neck and jawline before giving me one final kiss on the lips.

For the rest of the morning Lizzie ate her snacks before we both went back to bed, deciding to start our day a little later and get some more rest.