High School

Lizzie's POV:

I was walking down the school hallway with my friends and going to lunch. We were discussing our newest cheer routine. While we were walking one of them smacked a kid in the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" The kid shouted. "You're a nerd." She responded simply before we kept walking. I sent an apology look towards him before I kept walking with them. Why was being smart a bad thing?

At lunch I met up with my boyfriend Chad. He was the captain of the football team. "Hey babe." Chad said as he kissed me. He's a bit gross but whatever.

We all ate and talked about football and cheer. By the time lunch was over I had to go to math. I walked inside and sat down in my normal seat before a kid I hadn't recognized walked in. He's not new but I just don't ever really see him. My friends and chad think he's a nerd.

The only open seat was next to me so he would probably have to sit here. "Can I?" He asked meekly while gesturing to the chair. I nodded and he sat down and pulled out his book.

The entire class I found it quite hard to not stare at him. He's cute. I think he noticed cause we made eye contact a few times. When class was over he left pretty fast. By the time I walked out into the hallway I saw my boyfriend beating him up. Chad's kind of a douche but he's never done anything that made me want to break up with him. Until now.

"Chad! Leave him alone!" I shouted and tried to pull him off. (Y/n) was on the floor holding his eye in pain. "He's a nerd!" Chad shouted and went to go punch him again before I stopped him. "Just stop! We're over!" I shouted and pushed him away. I helped (Y/n) up and ushered him out of the school.

"Where are we going?" (Y/n) asked as I led him out into the neighborhood. "My house. I'll just clean your cuts. Its the least I can do. You didn't deserve that." I told him as we walked home.

Once we got home I took him to my bathroom and got a wet paper towel. I dabbed it on his cheeks to clean the wounds and then pressed a kiss on each one. Now that I'm not dating Chad I can try to get flirty with (Y/n). "What are you doing?" (Y/n) asked in shock. "Making your wounds feel better." I shrugged. He smiled before letting me continue.

When I finished cleaning all of his wounds I stared at his lips for a minute before slowly leaning in. Our lips touched and I kissed him for a solid minute before pulling apart to breathe. "Wow..just wow." He whispered in awe. He kissed me again and it led to a makeout in my bathroom for fifteen minutes.

When we pulled apart I cleaned my lip gloss off of his lips and gave him a quick peck before leaving the bathroom.

(Y/n) POV:

"And that is how me and your father started dating." Lizzie finished the story. Our twin boys started mumbling things like "wow" or "cool" while Lizzie just looked at me and smiled. "Alright. Now off to bed." I told them and helped Lizzie up from her seat. Shes seven months pregnant with our daughter.

"One more story!" Milo pleaded. "Yeah mom! One more! Pleaseee?" Tate asked while doing his puppy eyes. Something Lizzie would fall for and give in to since he was the younger twin and had a special connection with her.

"Oh no, it's bedtime. It's already past your bedtime.
So now you really have to go to bed." I told them while scooping up Milo. Tate ran to their room and jumped into his bed before I dropped Milo into his bed.

"Goodnight boys." I told them while tucking them in. "Goodnight dad." They mumbled. "Goodnight you two, sweet dreams." Lizzie mumbled and gave them both a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight mom, goodnight baby." They both mumbled and patted her stomach.

Lizzie and I both left the room after turning the lights off and made our way to our room. "Can you give me a massage?" Lizzie asked sweetly. "Sure." I mumbled while stifling a yawn.

After Lizzie's massage we both went to bed, very ready for some sleep before another day.