Spoilers

(Y/n) POV:

Lizzie and I are doing an interview today for our new movie avengers endgame. It was just us two in the interview so it was going to be pretty chill.

"So, are you two excited for the premiere?" The interviewer asked. We both nodded and answered yes. "So this movie is the end of the infinity saga isn't it?" The interviewer asked us.

"Yeah, I think so." I answered and noticed Lizzie playing with the rings on her fingers. I offered my hand to her and she took it and calmed down a bit. She gets anxious during interviews so I try my best to make her feel better.

"How many movies are in the infinity saga?" The interviewer questioned. "I don't even know. A lot. Every movie has kind of been leading up to this movie so definitely a lot." I answered. "Definitely most, if not all, of phase three." Lizzie responded.

"And how long have you two been together? Did you two start dating during filming or after?" The interviewer asked us. Im pretty sure his name is James.

"Before Captain America and the winter soldier. We started dating before Lizzie was in marvel." I answered. "And that movie came out four years ago. So we've been together for six or seven years." Lizzie added. James looked pretty shocked. "And you two aren't married?" He wondered out loud. "Who says we aren't?" I mentioned subtly. Now we've announced that we got married, but in a way to mess with people.

"Okay. Can you tell us anything about this movie?" James asked. "It talks about the aftermath of the blip and how everyone's taking it." Lizzie told him. "Yeah, it's pretty cool and confusing at the same time. You definitely need to watch all of the other movies before this." I added.

"Why?" James asked and listened to me intently. "Cause like there's references to every movie before this one. Like Steve goes back in time and ends up with Peggy from Captain America the first avenger? How does he do that and not mess with time? Like wouldn't the whole world change?" I ranted before going wide eyed, realizing what I had just said. A spoiler. A huge spoiler. Lizzie and James caught it too and looked at me in shock.

"Oh my god! No I didn't say that! Forget you heard that! That doesn't happen!" I stuttered and tried desperately to convince James that what I just said isn't true and isn't a spoiler. "You're worse than Tom Holland. You spoiled endgame! Endgame! The movie that nobody wants spoiled!" James exclaimed. "It was a mistake!" I groaned and leaned my head onto Lizzie's shoulder. She was just giggling at the whole thing. "That's my husband, the man who spoiled endgame!" Lizzie joked.

The rest of the interview was super awkward and I had Lizzie do most of the talking for me. Luckily for me they didn't put that into the interview when it got posted online. Nobody knows I spoiled it except for James and Lizzie. And Kevin Feige. I got yelled at by him about it but we're cool now.