Labor (2)

(Y/n) POV:

Today Lizzie and I got to take the babies home from the hospital. Lizzie was very excited to go back home and all we were waiting for was the doctor to give us the babies paperwork.

"And you're all good to go! Good luck with parenthood!" The doctor told us after handing us the paperwork. We said our thank yous and goodbyes before getting the babies in their carriers and taking them to the car.

Of course in LA the paparazzi is never far. Luckily we covered the top of the carriers with blankets so none of the paps saw the babies.

"Okay, they're both in the car." I told Lizzie while getting in the drivers seat of the car. Lizzie hopped into the front seat and we were on our way home.

When we arrived back at the house I took the carriers out of the car and brought them into the house. "We're home!" Lizzie cooed to the babies as they slept peacefully.

We put them in their crib and decided to get some sleep of our own since we were both tired from just being at the hospital.

We have learned a few things about the twins in the very short time they have been alive. One, Bryant is the quiet one. He doesn't cry very much and he is chill and content anywhere, especially with Lizzie.

Ella isn't as quiet as Bryant but hates being too far away from him. She will not stop crying until her brother is close to her. She also loves to cuddle with me.

I fell asleep pretty quickly and when I woke up Lizzie was awake with the babies on the bed. "Ella looks more like me and Bryant looks more like you." Lizzie told me as she watched the twins just lie there and do whatever it is that babies do. "I guess. He's probably going to have your personality though. I can already tell." I mumbled while Lizzie made herself comfortable snuggled into me. "She'll probably have your personality." Lizzie mentioned.

The rest of the afternoon was spent with the babies before they finally fell back asleep and Lizzie and I made dinner and continued on with our new lives.