Jealousy

(Y/n) POV:

I was on set filming for my new movie 'Don't Worry Darling' and today we were filming the heaviest make out scene. There was no sex in this movie so I wouldn't have to act it out which is good.

However Lizzie picked today to come to set and watch. Wrong choice. Or maybe she knew and wanted to yell at Florence and be an overprotective girlfriend. I don't mind it though, I enjoy her company.

"(Y/n), we're going to start filming in five! Get ready!" Olivia shouted to me. "Alright." I responded and gave her a thumbs up before turning back to Lizzie.

"So, we're filming a make out scene. Before we start just know that it doesn't mean anything and you're the only one I want to kiss. I love you and only you." I told Lizzie and put both of my hands on her shoulders. We shared a quick kiss before I had to go film.

"ACTION!" Olivia shouted and Florence and I stormed into the bedroom.

"I hate it here! It's so creepy! Something is going on here! This whole neighborhood is crazy!" Florence shouted in character.

"Don't worry darling, it'll be fine! Everyone here is super nice! You saw them!" I said back much calmer than she was. "I still have a bad feeling about it!" Florence shouted. "Why can't you just accept it's nice here?" I yelled back.

We both stared at each other for a second before leaning in and moving our lips against each other's. Soon enough Olivia called cut and we were done.

I caught Lizzie glaring at Florence before I decided to intervene. "There's no need to be jealous, I don't like Flo like that. I love you and only you." I reassured her while resting my hands on her shoulders. She nodded and leaned into me before I had to go back to filming.

The rest of the day was us trying to film those intense scenes and Lizzie glaring daggers at Florence each time.