"Tarp." Robin said to Eddie and he slid under the tarp. Everyone else rushed to the window to see police cars and an ambulance drive past.

"Let's go." Irina said and everyone, but Eddie, ran out to the car to follow the trail. It lead them to the middle of the road where there were loads of police cars and a white sheet covering something up. Presumably a body. The five of them climbed out of the car to see Nancy stood talking to and officer. She looked really shaken up. Though when she saw the group get out the car a sense of relief washed over her face.

***

All six teens sat at a table in the trailer park to explain their theory about what had been happening to Nancy. That they thought this thing was from the upside down. That Eddie had been wrongly accused.

"It doesn't make sense." Nancy muttered.

"It's only a theory." Dustin said.

"No, Fred and Chrissy don't make sense. I mean, why them?" Nancy elaborated.

"Maybe they were just in the wrong place." Dustin suggested. "They we're both at the game."

"And near the trailer park." Max added.

"We're at the trailer park. Uh, should we maybe not be here?" Steve said.

"There is something about this place." Nancy said. "Fred started acting weird as soon as we got here."

"Acting weird as in?" Robin asked.

"Scared. On edge. Upset." Nancy listed.

"Max said Chrissy was upset too." Dustin pointed out.

"Yeah, but not here. She was crying in the bathroom at school." Max said.

"Serial Killers stalk their prey before they strike, right?" Robin said. "So, maybe Fred and Chrissy saw this Vecman-"

"Vecna." Dustin corrected her.

"Dunno about you guys, but if I saw some freaky wizard monster, I would mention it to someone." Steve said.

"Maybe they did." Irina spoke.

"Yeah, I saw Chrissy leaving Miss Kelly's office." Max started. "If you saw a monster, you wouldn't go to the police. They'd never believe you. But you might go to your-"

"Your shrink." Robin cut Max off. That's when they had a plan. The group all got up and headed towards the car, but Nancy veered off in a different direction.

"Nancy? Where are you going?" Irina called out.

"Oh, there's just something I wanna check on first." Nancy said.

"Something you maybe wanna share with us?" Dustin asked.

"I don't wanna waste your time. It's a real shot in the dark." Nancy told him.

"I don't think it's a good idea going solo with this Vecna on the loose." Robin said.

"I'll go with you." Irina volunteered.

"Uh, are you out of your mind? Not happening, babe. So long as this freaky wizard dude is out there, you are not leaving my sight." Steve told her. "If your going, I'm going." He added, tossing the keys to Robin.

"I don't think you want me driving your car." Robin said.

"Why?" Steve asked.

"I don't have a license." She said.

"Why not?" Steve questioned.

"I'm poor!" Robin exclaimed.

"I can drive." Max said.

"No, no, not you! Not again! Anybody but you!" Steve told her.

"Look, I'll go with Nancy instead of Irina so Steve doesn't get his panties in a bunch." Robin said, tossing the keys back to Steve.

"Be careful!" Irina called to Robin and Nancy as they began walking away.

"Wipe your feet, Dustin." Steve said and Dustin began wiping his feet on the inside of the car. "On the outside, not the inside!" Steve exclaimed. Max joined Dustin in the back while Irina got in the passenger side and Steve aggressively jiggled the keys into the ignition.

"Babe, chill. I would've been fine." Irina said.

"Yeah, well I'm not taking any chances." Steve said as the car started. "But we are always the babysitters. Always the goddamn babysitters!" He added and began driving.

"Uh, you guys should be taking that as a compliment. You're always chattering on about how you want kids." Dustin said.

"Yeah, to raise. Not to fight monsters with." Steve scoffed.