Chapter 13- I spy something called freedom

Hiya guys! Just want to let you know if you are reading this as its on going (before its completed) Then i added a bit about Arthur to the last chapter if you want to go back read it! :) Also i have attached a youtube vid at the side made by HattiesHeart (wattpad and youtube name) Its an amazing Gwaine and Snow white vid that i watch before writing every chapter! So Thanks to HattiesHeart for making that amazing vid! (This is the storyline for her vid:
Snow first meets Gwaine when she's just a little girl. Years later, Gwaine saves her from the big "castle" where the evil queen was holding her as a prisoner. Snow White escapes the castle but the queen catches Gwaine and orders him to find and kill Snow. He doesn't have a choice but to agree. Gwaine finds Snow but he realizes she's just an innocent girl and he decides to help her escape from the queen. As they spend a lot of time together, they start to falling for each other. One day, Snow is killed by a wild wolf. Gwaine takes her to another castle, where she can rest in peace. But before he leave a room with her body, he kisses her and suddenly, she wakes up like she was never dead. They fight the evil queen and in the end, Snow becomes a queen of the kingdom and Gwaine becomes her loyal knight.) Ok so basically it amazing and you should check it out! I think i have said enough now! Enjoy! :)

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 13- I spy something called freedom

The whole place shook and shuddered as Morgana’s anger seemed to ripple through the earth.  Morgana looked as if she were having some kind of fit; she was shaking like crazy and yelling. She wacked her fist off the wall and cried out half from pain half anger. This sent a huge shudder through the building and all the mirrors in the room shattered and Eirawen’s chains fell from the wall. Eirawen pulled herself off the floor and took one look at Morgana before running out of the door.

The room shuddered and all the reflections vanished. Arthur looked around stunned, and then he noticed cracks appearing in the mirrors. Suddenly there was a huge tremor causing Arthur to lose his footing. He realised what was coming just in time and covered his face with his hands just as thousands of beads of broken glass rained down on him.

Gwaine looked up as the poisoned words of his reflections stopped suddenly and there was the sound on shattering glass. A shard flew past his cheek cutting it slightly. He cursed under his breath and dabbed at the cut with his finger, then he realised; his reflection had vanished and glass had shattered and now surrounded him. He looked up at the wall and sure enough where once had been a mirror was now an open gap.

Gwaine stepped out into the large hall where he and the others had been put when they first arrived. He felt glass crunch under his feet as he looked out over the room that was covered in hundreds of beads of glass. “Gwaine!” He heard a familiar voice call. He looked up to see his king in the centre of the room trying to brush the glass off himself without being cut. Gwaine opened his mouth to reply but someone else got there first. “Arthur!” Merlin called from a mirror frame. 
“Merlin!” Gwaine and Arthur both cried together.
“Hold on a second! How do I know you’re real?” Arthur asked suddenly looking at them suspiciously. “Well who else do you know with hair as good as mine?” Gwaine asked giving his hair a flick. “Well…” Merlin said before he tripped over the bottom of the mirror frame and almost landed on his face. “Ok you’re real.” Arthur said raising his eyebrows at Gwaine and smiling at his clumsy manservant. Suddenly there was a sound and everyone frozen. “Fancy seeing you here.” Percival said as he entered the room. Barely a moment later Elyan joined them soon to be followed by Leon. Everyone was smiling and making sure the others were ok but Arthur could tell something was wrong with all of them, something he couldn’t quite put his finger on. “Right how do we get out?” Arthur asked looking around at the others who all gazed blankly back. “No? Nobody? Ok then…umm.” Arthur said trying to work out what to do. Suddenly the whole room shook with another massive tremor. “What is that!?” Gwaine asked as he struggled to keep his footing. “I don’t know but I guess whatever it is it’s not good.” Arthur replied. Suddenly there was the sound of footsteps running along a corridor. Everyone froze and drew out there swords. Then the figure appeared in a mirror frame. “Follow me! Quickly!” a voice called.
“Who are you?” Arthur asked raising his sword in the direction of the figure.
“Who’d you think?” The figure said stepping into the light to reveal long black hair and emerald green eyes; it was Eirawen.