4# Voyage

Music: Voyage- Yanni.
Elliot
"I'm leaving." Dareen announced standing up.
"Wait, you have to finish this report before leaving." I handed her a black file.
"I'll finish it at home." She extended her hand to take it, but I pulled it away.
"This will be finished here. You can't take any documents concerning this company out of this building."
"I'm sure that if asked Sir Adam, he won't have any problem." She shrugged taking the file from my hand before walking out and closing the door.
What the...?
"Who's that?" Mark asked as he closed the door.
"When did you get here?" I smiled giving him a bro hug.
"When this cutie stepped out." He chuckled.
"Cutie?" I gave him a bored look before walking back to my desk.
"She looks like one."
"One day, I'll bash her head against the wall!"
"Oh," he chuckled. "Who's this, man?"
"This is Sir Adam's little princess that I'm supposed to work with. It looks like I'm talking to myself, though. We fight as if we're sibilings!"
"I know these fights." He chuckled. "She looks young."
"Nineteen." I rolled my eyes walking over to a small cabinet where I keep a few drinks.
"She wants to prove that she's better than you. It's clear, now."
"She knows how to do that, too." I rolled my eyes pulling out a bottle of Whiskey and two cups.
"Ice?"
"Nah, we're going out." He dismissed.
"I have work."
"It's too late to work." He shook his head before turning the lights off and openning the door.
"I'm waiting." He called making me roll my eyes as I picked up my blazer and followed him.
"I'm leaving, Patricia."
"Should I ask them to bring your car from the garage, sir?" She asked.
"Hey Patricia, he's coming with me. I like your dress." Mark winked at her making me roll my eyes.
"Thank you, sir Mark." She blushed furiously.
"Did Sir Adam leave?" I asked.
"Yeah, about an hour ago."
"Okay, don't stay here too late, and tell Robin or Thomas to call a taxi for you."
"Sure, thank you sir. I have a few things to finish and then I'll leave." She smiled and I nodded.
"Good bye." I smiled dragging Mark who can't stop flirting with her.
"I told you million times not to flirt with the girls, Mark." I admonished getting in the car. "If sir Adam knew, he won't be so happy."
"Take it easy, man." He chuckled pulling out of the parking lot.
--------
Ethan
"Look who's there." Dan nudged my side.
"Man, this girl is stupid." I rolled my eyes once I spotted her.
"Oh, she's not easy, but I didn't think that she's too hard for you."
"Nothing is too hard for me." I chuckled taking another shot of beer.
"Take it easy, man. You don't want to wake your brother up later." Fin chuckled making me roll my eyes.
"Guys, drop the subject cause it's really getting on my nerves." I rolled my eyes walking away.
"Where to?" Fin yelled, but I brushed him off walking towards the bathrooms.
"Uh- look where are you going!" A female voice groaned as I bumped into a small body.
"Sorr-y.." I said uneasily once I saw her face.
"Again? You really have no shame? What's your problem with me?" I don't think that I was listening. All I could see was how her dressed hugged her body, and with every second, I grew more curious to break her spell and all the rules that she set so no one would break.
I always break the rules.
Without even thinking about it, I pushed her into the bathroom and against the wall.
I'll end this game.
Right here.
Right now.
-------
"Two shots of beer please." Mark called over the music.
"I don't know why did you bring us here. Look at them- Fucked up teenagers. Let's go to some café, drink two shots of beer and go home." I stood up pulling Mark off the stool.
"Man, get out of this outfit! We're still young!" He yelled making me roll my eyes.
I'm in a suit and in a bar at the same freaking time. I don't think that I was ever so out of place in my life.
"Here you go!" The bartender smiled slipping the two shots making one of them bump into me and fall on my clothes.
"Fuck that!" I yelled.
"I'm sorry, the bathroom is there." As if nothing happened, he motioned to a small hall at the side of the shitty place.
I don't know why am I staying here with all this shit! Everyone is so hyper, it makes me cringe.
I don't think that they're just drunk. Some are high and I'm sure of it.
"Leave me alone." I heard a small voice once I opened the bathroom door.
Looking back, I didn't see anyone behind me, so I just stepped in.
"Uh! Stop! Help!" A female voice screamed sharper this time making my eyes grow wide.
"Where are you?!" I called out pushing a few doors open to find the toilet rooms empty then, I found a locked one.
"Leave me!" The voice rang again making my heart race. It sounds familiar. Please God, no.
Running back, I strided towards it with full force.
One, two, three times.
Finally, it flew open.
At moments like this, life hits you hard. But it takes you three seconds to decide if you are a superhero or not.
"The lady said no!" I screamed pushing him away from her kicking him in the stomach many times. More than I could count.
And then, I stopped when I found out that he lost conscience.
"Are you okay?" I whispered to her wrapping my blazer around her body.
Shaking furiously, she fell in my arms making different sounds but not a single tear skipped from her eyes.
"Dareen, can you hear me?" I yelled forcing her to look at me.
She nodded just slightly still shaking violently.
"Wait outside and I'm taking you out of here. Don't be afraid, okay? I'm here." I promised, and she nodded as I helped her to her feet to wait outside.
---------
Dareen
Lights are all I see. Green, blue, pink. They keep poking my eyes as I walk away.
No one can see what is happening to me. They're all unaware- oblivious..
Walking out quietly, I sat on the pavement then rested my head on it.
"Dareen, you frightened me!" Elliot cried out pulling me back to my feet.
He's not rough, but I feel like a toy in his hands. He can do whatever he want and I won't be able to move an inch.
"Do you have your keys?"
Slipping my hand in my pocket, they fell on the ground making a ringing sound.
Bending down, he picked them up, and started looking for the car.
I know where it is parked, but I'm so tired to utter a word or even point to the direction where it is parked.
"Here it is. Let me help you." He sighed openning the door for me.