Chapter Four: Drifting between clouds

Emily was weak. She didn't know how long she slept for, but when she awoke, she was not in her home in New Zealand. Her head was pounding, and a searing pain in her neck and wrist was what greeted her. Emily whimpered softly and struggled to lift her head up, looking around through the darkness.

She seemed to be in a plane, a seatbelt keeping her in place in her reclined chair. The blinds were all closed, so she couldn't tell what time it was, or how long she's been on the plane for. She turned her head slightly, gasping in fright when she saw one of the idols staring right back at her. It was the pale man, wearing a headband and white face mask that rested under his chin. She had a window seat, while the pale skinned beauty sat near the isle. He was staring right at her, a sort of sleepy look in his eyes.

"Did I startle you?" He asked quietly, smiling a bit awkwardly. Yoongi was far too tired and lazy to help her feel at ease. He watched through hooded eyes as she freaked out and backed up as far away from him as she can. He can hear her heart beating like crazy.

Emily tried to get as far as her seat can take her, wondering if this one will be as vicious and conniving as the other two. Emily looked at her wrist and found a large bandage on it, her whole wrist still bruised up. She touched her neck and felt the bandage there too, hissing slightly as her neck throbbed.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said, looking at her bandaged neck with sad eyes. "On behalf of the other two... They shouldn't have attacked you like that." Yoongi sighed softly through his nose, dark eyes closing a bit.

Even though Emily was parched, her throat and lips dry, she croaked out softly, "Why... Did you guys take me?"

"It wasn't us, but Jimin and Hoseok." Yoongi confessed. "We... We thought you came willingly. They said so at least..." Yoongi sat up a bit, his grey hoodie falling off of his head to reveal his light brown hair. He grabbed a water bottle and handed it to the bloodmate. "Drink up. It's just water."

Emily hesitantly complied, opening the bottle and sipping from it. She thought about what Yoongi said, frowning softly. He looked really guilty right now, his eyes downcast and his bottom lip jutting out in a pout. She knew it wasn't his fault that they attacked her, or that they basically kidnapped her. "It's... It's okay Yoongi-ah." She said quietly, placing the water in a cup holding before settling down in the recliner chair. She turned her body towards Yoongi's, facing him with a shy smile. "It's not your fault."

Yoongi quirked his lip up, nodding his head. "Trust me, Jimin and Hoseok are definitely gonna get an earful from me, Seokjin, and Namjoon."

Emily tilted her head, still not familiar with everyone. Yoongi saw the confusion in her large eyes and began explaining. "We are a clan of seven males, myself included. We are also an idol group, although the world doesn't know that we're vampires. There's me, Yoongi, the second oldest. My stage name is Suga. The oldest is Seokjin, who goes by Jin mostly. Third oldest is Hoseok, who you met. His stage name is Jhope and we usually call him Hobi or Hope. Namjoon is our leader and the fourth oldest, goes by RM sometimes. Then there's Jimin. Then Taehyung, or V. And our maknae, Jungkook. We'll probably introduce ourselves properly when we get to Korea."

Emily tried to remember the names, her head swimming with the new information. She nodded, watching as Yoongi gazed at her with a soft smile. She can see the care and love he had for his members when he talked about them. Emily can tell that he was a caring but quiet type of guy, who didn't really show his feelings outwardly. She found Yoongi very adorable actually. Emily smiled at him, admiring his features in the dim lightly of the plane.

Yoongi blushed a bit, although it didn't show on his pale skin. His pink cheeks would've been more visible if he has more blood in him, but he didn't. Yoongi ignored the hunger he felt, knowing that he'll end up scaring the girl. "We should get some sleep. We still have a few more hours before we land in Singapore."