Chapter two: A starry night

Jimin and the rest of the members got into their vehicles, driving upwards towards their lodging area. He glanced at the small cafe one last time, feeling horrible and sickly at the thought of leaving his mate. Him and Hoseok hyung were feeling the full brunt of this. The mating process just began, and they had to leave their oblivious mate behind.

Hoseok went into the camper van, sighing heavily as he put his seatbelt on as he waited for Jimin and Taehyung to get into the van. Jungkook was in the front, behind the wheel. "Jimin-ah! Hurry up. We gotta go now." He said loudly, shivering in the cold as the sky grew more dark.

Taehyung walked into the van first, stopping by Hoseok. "Sit next to me please." He whispered before sitting in the back.

Jimin got into the van and sat in front with Jungkook, looking out of the window. "Ready to go!!" He said, being mindful of the camera that still recorded them.

Hoseok took one last glance at the cafe before going inside, closing the door and settling down next to Taehyung.

In the SUV, Namjoon was deep in thought as always, his eyebrows furrowed as he kept his eyes on the cafe. As always, he was stressing even more over this Bon Voyage season, the added mate situation making him even more stressed. I'm too young for white hairs. Namjoon thought, placing his hat on his face as he pretended to sleep.

Yoongi drove, being quiet as both Namjoon and Seokjin dozed off for awhile. He couldn't let his thoughts stray because he was driving, but he did think about how that girl was doing. He knew Hoseok was feeling the affects of not trying to complete the mating process. He doesn't think any of the other members gotten into physical contact with that girl.

Jungkook's campervan reached the lodging area first, parking at the side of the building as he put on a puffy jacket and walked out. "Ah, it's getting cold!!" The young vampire said, giggling happily as a white fluffy dog came out to greet them. "Aww hello little fellow." He leaned down and petted the dog, grinning widely.

Jimin walked out of the van through the backdoor, shivering as he petted the dog with Jungkook. "Aww he doesn't seem to be afraid of strangers." Jimin said thoughtfully, patting the dogs cute head before racing inside to get out of the cold.

Taehyung eagerly came out and went straight for the dog, laughing happily as he began petting and vigorously rubbing the dogs belly. "Aigoo~" Taehyung played around with the dog outside, not minding the cold even though his toes were freezing in his sandals.

Hoseok walked out calmly, laughing as he saw Taehyung sitting on the ground with the dog in his lap, hogging the white fluff. Another dog, a mixture of fluffy brown and black fur came walking out of the open front door, making it's way towards Hoseok to greet the vampire. "Aww hello. I wonder what their names are! Usually the owners would answer." Hoseok laughed, petting the fluffy dog.

The SUV pulled up next, Yoongi and Namjoon up as they glanced out of the window. "Oh look at them playing with the dogs." Namjoon said, getting his seatbelt off. "Jin hyung, wake up." He said to the sleeping oldest.

Seokjin woke up when he heard Namjoon's voice, sitting up as he glanced out the window with sleepy eyes. "Aigoo, that dog looks like my old dog." He said, looking at the white fluffy dog that went up to his door. He opened the door and stepped out, watching as the white dog followed him into the building. The rest of the boys were sitting on couches next to a heater, trying to get warm. Hoseok was eagerly petting the white dog, trying to gain the attention of the owners.

"Hey what's your name?" Hoseok said in English, pointing at the dog but looking at the lady working the kitchen.

"Chacha!" She answered, laughing softly.