_____ stepped out as the citizens were hesitant to leave the area.

She started up her quirk to create bolts.

"I'll help find your families and friends. But please go somewhere safe for the time being. Let the heroes do their job." She said to them before walking past the causation tape and blasting her lightning into the smoke.

***
She searched for people mainly keeping her eyes out for Katsuki.

_____ hid behind a wall looking over to a section of the debris hearing yelling and things being thrown around.

"What do I do! what do I do! Oh shit shit shit shit! How could they leave me behind?! I went too far..! Shit shit shit sh-AAAAAAAH!"

_____ blasted her way grabbing his neck and shoving him to the ground extending her nails to paralyze him.

"Who the hell are you?!"

The guy looked at her freaked out.

"HOLY SHIT WAIT DONT KILL ME!"

"Then talk."

"I-I.."

"Where the hell is Dynamight?! Who's your boss?!" ____ asks

"D-Dynamight?! HUH AH SHIT!" The guy felt her nails pierce into his neck as his body went numb.

"Answer me!"

He looked at her terrified until his eyes looked behind her and he smiled in relief.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" He yelled still not moving.

_____ looks at him confused before turning around quickly only to be thrown back into the wall.

She groans trying to get back up looking ahead seeing another bigger man grabbing the Villain.

"Come on come on! Let's move it!" He yelled at the bigger guy.

"Dammit.."

____ glared starting up her quirk blasting her way to them just sparking the bigger villain but her lightning didn't effect him at all.

He smirked dropped the other guy and turning to her.

"You're new." He says laughing.

She looks at him confused.

"Who the hell are you people?! What did you do?!" She asked.

"By the time I explain it you'll be dead." He smirked running at her as she try's to dodge him but he grabbed her foot slamming her back into the ground below him as he steps on her chest.

_____ seized up her lungs getting pushed down.

Her breathing went slow as she looked at him terrified..

She hasn't trained in so long..and it was effecting her skills.

He pressed harder as she tried to lift her hand to paralyze him but thankfully something threw him off her.