12

[ Mike ]

It's been a few days... I feel much better. Maybe I threw up the last one. I sat in the basement working on the last of a campaign when the door opened.

"Not now Holly."

I looked up as they continued downstairs then swiftly stood up.

Y/n stood there, looking absolutely stunning.

She was wearing a cheer uniform.

"You became a cheerleader?"

She nodded, looking down at her outfit.

"Yes."

I tried to keep my eyes up, away from the tempting areas the short skirt didn't cover. She walked over to me, sitting down on the couch.

I swallowed hard, trying to keep my eyes straight.

I can't...

I can't look.

She's not mine anymore.

"I miss you Mike."

I looked over at her, my eyes studying her pretty face. Her make up more noticeable than usual.

I tried to stay calm and most importantly keep my dick down.

"I miss you too."

I looked down at her leg which seemed to be better already. My nose was getting better too. I only had a regular bandaid on it now.

Y/n leaned in and something in me pulled me towards her. I shouldn't be doing this... She... She is with Eddie now.

Despite those thoughts my hands found themselves in her hair, messing up her ponytail. She put herself into my lap and held my shirt in her hands.

"Y/n..." she pulled it off of me, tossing it onto the floor.

"Mike, I love you."

Fuck I can't.

I can't do it.

"You're mine." I whispered as I undid my pants. Y/n nodded, putting a hand on my bare shoulder.

I pulled off her underwear and Y/n sat down on my dick. Fuck this is a feeling I've missed. Y/n covered her mouth with one hand to quiet herself.

She leaned down against my chest, slightly rocking her hips. Not enough to satisfy either of us. I put my hands under her skirt and held her hips.

Y/n left dark hickeys on my body as I fucked her. My jeans were a little in the way but it was too risky to take them off fully.

The way she moaned and how wet she was all I needed to figure out that she and Eddie hadn't slept together.

"You wanted to make me jealous." I whispered.

Y/n nodded, breaking under my pressure.

"It worked."

I thrusted harshly into her. She was never Eddie's. Not for a second. Y/n has and always will be mine.

I sat up so I could lay her down and continue like that. "Mike... Don't stop." I sat up and held her hips up so I could thrust into her faster.

Fuck, I'm not wearing a condom.

Y/n clenched around me tightly and I quickly pulled out. Shit... Shit... That was close.

I slowly jerked myself off, pushing her top up so I could finish on her tits. Y/n reached down and I watched as she pushed a finger into herself for a moment before slowly bringing the finger back up to her mouth.

I came and clutched her hip hard enough to leave a bruise.

Y/n grinned at me, reaching her arms around my neck as I leaned in to kiss her.

"Mike!"

I grabbed a blanket and covered the two of us as Steve came jogging down the stairs. "Mike, Nancy wants- HOLY-"

He turned around and I quickly tugged my pants back up, giving the blanket to Y/n and urging her into the bathroom.

Steve turned back to me, his entire face red with humiliation.

But mine was too.

"She and Eddie broke up?" He asked.

I sighed, rubbing my face to avoid the question. "No?!" He whispered, looking back at the bathroom.

"Mike this is- this is bad. She has a boyfriend."

"She doesn't love him. They're just punishing me."

I stood up to collect my shirt while Steve followed me. "Mike you know how wrong that is right? You don't have the right-"

I turned and hit him square in the jaw.

The two of us stared at each other in shock.

Steve could hit me hard enough to break my jaw.

Instead he smacked my head, told me to clean her up and send her home, then go upstairs to talk to Nancy.

Shit.

Sorry, Steve.