Myna Order, Sister Mary Grace, Aunt Sue, Mr. DoRito – Author MystresMyna

Myna Order - Now a mother of two. Lucus and Leena are twins who have stolen Myna's heart. She now must play the part, yet she still yearns for the action she's left behind. She needs a balance between her worlds, will it be something she can find?

Sister Mary Grace - Now a sister of the religious order. The new bishop simply adores her. Her orphanage is now open, to teach and love those little ones she's hopin.

Aunt Sue - Recently widowed by Simon's gun. Uncle Bubba is buried on a hill. The family she loves is shaken but still holding strong. Praying and hoping nothin' more goes wrong.

Mr. DoRito- Coming to BG has been such a delight, especially for the Bishop's huge appetite. He has left but has come back again. He's left the order, to become an ordinary man. 

Annie Acapella, Buck and Bruce Buchanan - Author @baileygaines

Annie - Has been on top of the news as the Pillars' number one reporter. She and Bart have decided to part and she no longer lives on the water. What is next for Annie? We will need to wait and see. 

Bruce-  Now the leader of a Motely crew, he's got to figure out what to do. Figures the place to start is a job from Rue.

Buck- Now a town deputy, has settled into BG nicely. Petra, the smithy has won his heart, recent events have him thinking they shouldn't part. 

Denver, Missy, Shadow, Brett, Bart, and Jhonny- Author @NehpetsEnal

Barton Denver Sr. (Denver) - The Liberty Belle had recently fallen but Denver is still the leader of this clan, and he has a plan. But recently fell and hit his head, the family prays he doesn't end up dead. 

Missy Denver - Barton's wife whose life is surrounded by mystery. She comes with a lot of history. Not to be trifled with, her beauty is no myth.