Professor N.R.

I wasn't always an emotional wreck, It all happened here. University, studying art was always what I wanted. It was a fairytale , then they required us to take another language.

I choose Russian since I studied some of it in high school, but all of it is long lost now. I still read a little but it isn't a miracle. Romanoff is her name, our teacher she's knew but of what I heard she's smoking hot. I am kind off excited.

It's currently 8.am I have few minutes before Russian starts, I will just smoke and then go there. I walk out lighting my cigarette being careful to not be seen since I'm not 21. For some reason, I just feel like crying so that's what I'll do. Just cry my heart out. I miss those days with no worries, worries of everything. Constant fear that this day will be my last. Life is just boring.

I check my watch seeing it's time to go I pack my stuff and head inside. I walk across the hallway to find the class C-364. My Russian class, I open the door to be found with no one. No one but the teacher. "Hello, am I in Russian ?" I ask not knowing if I'm at the right place.

"Hello, it is. Sit." She responds sternly. 

Nat's pov

Russian isn't easy, at the last University there wasn't anyone attending. That's why I quit. I'm trying to actually teach someone. I just hope at least one person shows up. 

My heart explodes with joy as I see someone open the door, to be found with a pretty girl. There's something off on her, as soon as she walks closer to me I smell it, cigarettes. Now I see it, eyes cornered by dark circles, wrists littered with scars. 

Y/n's pov

There isn't anyone besides me, that's interesting. "Let's start the lesson, since you're the only one who's gonna be attending. Hope you don't mind that" She says. I shake my head. 

She starts talking but suddenly I stop hearing her, my vision blurs. I smash my head on the desk.

Nat's pov

Her eyes start to wonder around, after that all I heard was a bang. She passed out. I rush to her shaking her awake. "Hey, what happened. Are you okay ?" I ask her concerned. "It's okay, I just haven't ea- I mean I don't know what happened." she mumbles. I know what she wanted to say, she's starving herself. It is clear enough to see. Her baggy clothes.

"Honey, you have to eat. I have an apple. Give me a second I'll go for it." I tell her