Piercings and tattoos pt. 2 - N.R.

Pt. 2

7 MONTHS PREGNANT.

The twins are giving me rough times mentally and physically. I was scared of my tattoos stretching out because of the big belly and on the same side I was scared of being a bad example for my kids, I smoke, have piercings and like 100 of tattoos. I try to push that to the back of my mind, I don't want to yell or hit them nor judge them based on their grades. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a little kick, cute. Nat insisted on making dinner tonight, I decided to go check on her to see what she's making. I make my way slowly trough hall to kitchen. "Hey Nattie wh-" I was stopped by a hell of a kick that motherfuckers. Pain so cruel I make my way to the ground just to breathe. "Y/N/N ! Are you okay honey ? " She holds my hand. " Yes, can you help me stand up ? " I ask. "Yes come on" she smiled worry seeking trough her eyes. I stand up and look on my stomach. Nat puts her hands on my belly trying to feel if everything's okay while looking in my eyes deeply. "My belly hurts Nattie" "I think I'm gonna go check if there's any blood something feels wrong " I say on verge of tears, I start to walk away. "BABE, wait up I'm coming with you, let's go." she says holding my hand helping me upstairs. I sit on bed putting my pants and underwear off...