High all the time S.J.

Weed is good, I'm sorry but if you don't smoke it yet. YOU'RE MISSING OUT!

Y/n isn't a problematic person, she is sweet to those she loved cold to those who she doesn't . She is the "un-emotional" person, at least she seems like it. She is emotional around me. That's how I knew she liked me. 

We met at a party, I saw her sitting in front of the club smoking.... A joint. I didn't have a big problem with it. I asked her for her number as soon as we hit the conversation off, I liked her. I felt something between us, and it wasn't the smell of weed. 

After few months she started smoking a lot more. Everyday, it was the time we started dating that I noticed. I asked her to stop or make it less often. She promised to try. 

As now she is clean, well she was to this day.

Y/n's pov

Today's been very stressful. The band practice wasn't as I wanted it to be. We were arguing so much. I can't handle this, I know I promised but a little joint couldn't hurt.

I light it, inhaling the sweet smoke. Enjoying every puff, but I doesn't help. I feel the same as I did. Stressed, why doesn't it have those effects ? I throw what's left of the joint in a bin, and walk home. I know that I can't drive. I learned from my mistake, which left a scar across my eye.

"Hi, baby" I hear from the living room. "Hey" I respond drained. 

Scarlett's pov

Something's wrong, everyday she comes home gives me hug or a kiss at least all I got is "Hey" ? My thoughts are gone by the time the smell hits me. Weed. I'm not mad or dissapointed. I'm wondering what happened and If she's okay. 

"Y/n come here" I yell at her. "Y-yes ?" she smiles nervously. "Did you smoke ?" I ask her straight up not playing around. "No ?" she reponds. " Ok, now the truth. I can smell it. What happened, I'm not mad" I say signalling her to sit next to me. She comes closer, her eyes getting glossier. "It was terrible day" she starts to cry. "Wanna tell me more ?" I ask her, hugging her. "No sorry, I don't feel like it" she smiles sadly.

"That's okay, but please no smoking" I say sadly.