Sick to the bone WandaNatxreader

One of you requested this so I am once again delivering ! <3

TW-Throwing up, ED, SH, Swearing (but if you read my stories you know I cuss a lot same with smoking)

Y/N'S POV

I had suffered from ED or about 7 years. It all started when I was 14. My parents always bought me small clothes so I would have to loose weight to wear them, but once I did they bought smaller and smaller. I don't know why would they do such, I guess I was fat...

I have recovered about 2 years ago and same with Self harm. It was always part of my childhood, even though it was the "harmless" things. Like "accidentally" burning my hand, or falling on to hard concrete. I guess It's my fault I was child psycho. I don't blame them, but I am still scared of them. They are my worst night.

When I was 17 I moved out. I was 17 homeless and mentally at the bottom. I "settled" in a small street. My house was cardboard, a piece of fucking cardboard. It was my second day the sun was going down, 2 man stood in front of me demanding my stuff. I had very little stuff, but they didn't believe that. They started forcing themself on me. One had covered my mouth and the other started undressing me, until he was literally blasted away and the second kicked down the ground. 2 redheads about 3 years older, and that was the day I met the loves of my life. 

PRESENT DAY

Nat and Wanda came back from mission about an hour ago. I haven't seen them for 2 days. I just wanted cuddles. But I got hug, of course I was grateful. At the same time I am afraid they'll leave my, I am just a person. They're fucking Avengers ! Both of them disappeared to the office, to do reports. So I'll just go to sleep. As I lay down it hits me I'm alone and I slipped back to "it" again. They just aren't interested in me, in "this". It's all problems with me, it's this and that. Maybe a cigarette will help. I grabbed my cigarettes and went to the balcony. View from Avengers tower was one of the prettiest things I've ever seen. I lit my cigarette, delicate smoke escaping my lungs. I loved moments like this well not the alone part...

I looked at my phone, opening the app (we all know what app) and reset the timer. 2 years thrown out of window, I haven't eaten for like 3 days. I am disgusting, so ungrateful I could've been homeless if there weren't Nat and Wanda. But now I chose this, I'm fucked up. "I should check the time" I mumbled putting the cig out. The time read 6.pm. I should go inside and as I do so and close the door I hear "Y/N COME FOR DINNER" Wanda yells. Oh no, no I need to eat it I know I'll probably throw it up anyway..

"ON MY WAY" I responded this isn't gonna end well. 

I rush down so It's quicker behind me. I sit down next to carol and Wanda, across the table sits Nat. Okay a salad that shouldn't be problem. I take a deep breath before eating some of it, it's not bad. I take another bite and then I taste it, shrimp food I despite It's one of my fear food. "NO" I say loudly and run off. I need to throw up as soon as I can. 

NAT'S POV

"NO" Y/n says loudly as she drops the fork and runs somewhere. "Wanda quick" I say as we run off to find her. I run into our room. I heard gagging from bathroom. " Y/N/N !" I kneel besides and hold her hair. Wanda sits beside and stroke her back. I look at Wanda with confused look to see if she knows something I don't.

Y/N' POV

This is so embarrassing, Nat's holding my hair and Wanda stroking my back while, I'm crying and throwing up. I crawl on the floor to sit at the nearest wall. I just stare into nothing. Wanda and Nat join me one from each side. "What's going on l-" I interrupt her "I am sorry for being such burden, I should have stayed on the street and If you want to brake up I get it. I can leave if you want me to I-I am so sorry" I say in one breath and then start crying again. "We would never break up with you what are you thinking about, and what happened at the table" Wanda asks.

"You'll leave me after If I told you"  say frowning. "Sweetheart, we won't we promise" Nat said smiling sadly. "I when you found me I-" I struggle with words. "It's okay, take your time" Nat said. "I was on the street because my parents made me loose weight and they always bought me small clothes so I would loose weight, and I developed eating disorder. So I left. And now I thought you'll leave me because I'm so ungrateful for what you did for me and and-" I say breaking down at the end. "Believe us when we say we'll never leave you we'll never do that." Wanda responded. "We'll help you with it okay ? We'll recover together, and everything will be alright again" Nat said. "I love you guys" I say. "We love you too" They said at the same time.