Ghost adventures, knife and camera's S.J.

HA you kinky biatches if you taught this was smut youre wrong

TW-KNIFE, CURSING

NOT READ PROOF

BASED ON ME AN MY FRIENDS SLEEPOVER AT HER GRANDMA'S WHERE WE DIDN'T MAKE ONE STEP WITHOUT KNIFE.

Yn'S POV

Me and Scar were staying in my grandparents old house they sadly passed away long time ago. We taught we could stay than renting a house or staying at my parents. As we taught it was a good idea...

Scarlett's POV

Me and Y/n were going on small vacation or break call it whatever. She said that we could stay at her grandparents old house as they passed away so the house is long lost empty. See Y/n is the person who's litteraly scared of anything... but so am I. You can call us the paranormal duo.

Back to Y/n

We arrived to house memories flooded my mind, playing hide and seek, Lunches that they made but also the ghosts... girl I'm convinced that there are ghosts. I'm not lying when I say this house is old and stuff plus my grandparents passing I'm convinced that they're gonna haunt me for fun. I know my family those people are crazy.

Well Scar and I went inside. I unlocked the door and stepped in. It was dark i taught that every second something will eat me... It didn't but it's just cause Scarlett switched the light on. For this situation of something wanting to eat me not counting Scarlett :) I brought a knife. You heard me my bitchy ass brought knife to fight my dead grandparents. Thing is I haven't told Scarlett she'll think I'm crazy and she would hide it too and who would protect her at night ? Excatlly.

Scarlett's POV

Nela is acting a little strange but I think nothing of it cause we're saying the truth here she's crazy so strange is good. Anyways we arrived pretty late almost 9.pm and we already had dinner so I figured out we should just sleep. I turn to her  "We-" I swear to god this woman she's zoned out into dark I'm pretty sure she's looking for ghosts. "Hey ? what the hell are you doing ? "

" I was just " before she could finish I said " I swear to god, Are there any ghosts here ? DO NOT TELL ME YOUR GRANDPARENTS DIED IN HERE ?"  I whisper shout"I- well- they- I thinkkkk soooo ?"  She laughed nervously

" Y/N Y/L/N COULDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS THINGS"

"SCARLETT DON'T YELL AT ME  IM SCARED TOO LETS JUST CALM DOWN"

"AHHH. Okay I swear to god, let's just sleep" "Which way is it"

Y/n said

Back to Y/N's POV

I lead Scarlett to my old room there cause I'm scared to sleep in theirs bedroom. Thank god I had queen bed. We made ourself comfortable... almost I cuddle up to Scarlett still scared to move. I swear to god that there's a ghost right now. Oh god let's just sleep...

TIME-SKIP TO 3.AM

"oh hell nah" I yell whispered. a pretty loud bang was hear from downstairs. I look up to Scar she's sound asleep "I- How" she looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her up but I was scared for my life. I mean you know what they say NEVER GO DOWNSTAIRS. Well I wanted to go there. I reach for the switchblade that I hid under pillow not a smart move but. I grab the knife and go with a flash-light. I got to the stairs safely. I take one more look behind before I go. Still scared of what's behind and before me I go down. Almost reaching the few last stairs I trip. "son of bitch that was one loud fall". Thank god I didn't open the knife...  Not even a second later I here loud steps. " OH OH A MONSTER" I yell and finally open the knife "COME AT ME YOU GHOST" I yell but only thing is Scarlett running down to me. " Y/N? Are you okay did you fall ?- Or- i- i- is THERE A GHOST HERE ?" 

"I- yea fell down. But I heard a noise here so I taught..."

" Oh my- I- let's go sit down okay ?"

"yea" i respond

As I walk I notice a- a- camera- wow really a camera here not only I could see if there were monsters but now you have a 4K HD film of me haunting a monster while falling down stairs... 

"GREAT"