Piercings and tattoos - N.R.

My name is Agent Y/L/N more specific Y/N Y/L/N. I work with the Avengers. I go on missions with them, fight with them. I have training from Red Room and S.H.I.E.L.D. . About my Red Room training knows only Nick yes Nick Fury. He actually has to let me use that because he lost in game of poker with me. I don't think that many Avengers like me, like Steve. He dislikes my tattoos and piercings. For a guy with bones of dino lot to say... My whole body is covered in tattoos besides my face of course. I have them mostly for covering my scars from fights and training from Red Room. I am younger generation of Widow, to be clear the one after Natasha's escape I never saw her, but after her escape things got so much worse. Tracking devices, drugs, technology and security. I didn't hate Natasha for that she did what she had to. It's sad tho after her escape. Whole generation of her widows were eliminated, graves no where to be found. I also escaped, more clearly 2 years and 34 days after the read-head. I didn't think of faith of my generation. They were all killed. I was devastated, i knew that Dreykov wouldn't get his hands dirty with some "graves" so I had them made here near to Stark tower - my home. I mourn over them to this day they were my friends we were so close. I bring them flowers every day when I can. 

Me and Natasha weren't close she didn't even know about Red Room or so I tought so...

Nat's pov

Y/N is very interesting person in a good way of course. She has tattoos, they're so beautiful, colourful, AND SO HOT. Y/N for sure "went to " Red Room. Last week I was sparring with her on training and we couldn't beat each other, moves repeatly responding the same and same. By the time she's got here I see her leaving every day at the same time-17:00. It's wierd, I decided I should follow her today to see if she's okay.

Y/N

It's 17:00 time of my escape from Red Room, I leave at this time as to pay the respects to them. They were only 17... We were so young. I dressed into hoodie, cargo pants, my doc. martens, and not to forget my weapons. I arrive at 17:11 the sun coming slowly down. I put flowers to each grave. Marked my dearest friends, you may ask why nit their real name ? I for hell know Dreykov is trying to find me or Natasha. I am the lead to Natasha it would by like killing 2 flies with one slap. We didn't know our last names. I got mine from my mom I had found that was also a Widow and also killed by that bastard.

I put my blanket down and tell them about my new tattoo. A black widow sign and a Time of death of my mother covering my wrist scars... It was too much to take I started tearing up. "I'm so sorry girls I want to take the time back, I would die for you to get out. Please f-" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I got into a fighting pose and got my gun out. "HANDS U- Nat ? W-what are you doing here ?" I say putting my gun back to it's place. "Y/N/N darling I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I just saw you crying and heard you talk about your tattoos. " "Who's graves are those honey ? " She asked " I- um - I was in the red room.." I said. "I figured that out sweetie" she smiles "but that didn't answer my question, let's try again." She said " I- okay fine. Remember when you got out ? " I asked tears weld up in my eyes. "Yes" She said confused. "Things gotten worse there everything the abuse just everything, they killed the whole generation of your widows." "Yeah, I know" She frowned. "Well I escaped 2 year later at 17:00 on time, after I got out I recruited as an agent, But a message from an widow came to me, It said they destroyed my generation, and I just- I go- i got them these graves." I  said as she pulled me in a side hug, I rested my head on her shoulder. "Y/N/N I'm so sorry I didn't know. " "its okay" i said.

"Could you maybe show me some of your tattoos ?"

"You sure, I- uhm they-" I struggled to say.

"They cover your scars ?" She finished me.

"I- yep" I said bluntly.

"Still want to see them darling" She insisted .

And that's how I knew I wanted to marry her, and sure a year and a day later a beautifull daughters of ours came to world with a names beautiful as stars. " Natalie and Nellie "...