Piercings and Tattoos pt.3 - N.R.

TW: BLOOD, MENTIONS OF ABORTION, BIRTH

There's a spot of blood. "N- Nat ? You n-n need to c-call Bruce. " I say crying. "Baby what is- Oh darling" she frowns scared "Im gonna call him okay ? ". Nat, Bruce and I agreed he will deliver our baby at home so I could be at rest and stay away from any risks. "He's on his way ba- baby where are you ? "

NAT'S POV

I go off for my phone and call Bruce to come here ASAP. I come back and she isn't here. Panic rushing in my veins. I go off looking for her. I slowly open the door to nursery and see her on ground wall supporting her back crying and talking to the babies. "You cannot do that ! You don't get to do that you bastards. I was waiting for you my whole life. P-Please. " She says clearly breaking down even more. i've heard enough, I rush in and hold Y/N she holds on to me for dear life. Bruce already told us that Y/N has a high risk of abortion...

Bruce came in at the time Y/N was already breathing steady. Good for him she would have killed him if he ever saw her cry. 

Time - skip

"Good and Bad news. " He said

" You're not having abortion, but one of the babies has cord around his neck, which could cause some damage, maybe illness or syndrom. I would suggest you no stress, stress could beleading you into labor and we don't want them born soon" He said

Next time skip to 8 month

I was at Nat's family house. They were so nice to me we were so close, yes it could be pure panic around there but I didn't mind.

Me and Nat were snuggled on the sofa. Me shifting every second having twins is very uncomfortable. I got up and went for a drink. Alexei was also going for one he offered he'd make me lemonade so I agreed. Alexei went and reached for two glasses but he dropped one. It scared me Nat went rushing in Asking if I was okay, which I was, but then Melina went rushing in and she began yelling at Alexei it was her favourite glass I tried to stop them but they just wouldn't.

Suddenly a big kick went to my stomach, I grabbed my belly and looked down on my crotch I saw water and ... blood. It was here either I was loosing them or they are going to be born too soon. No one seemed to notice till I slid down the counter to the ground still clenching my belly. Nat knew what was happening, she and Melina also knew there wasn't time to go home or to hospital. To my luck. Melina wasn't new to assisting to birth. So we went with this version. Nat held my hand. Alexei already passed out... 

All the fighting, escaping wasn't as this pain. Tiny people tearing me apart...

9 hours of birth and Two little girls later.

Time of birth. 3:33 and 4:33 Place of birth - Stalingrad (Volgograd)

And date you may ask ? December 3th.

Alexei bought Two baby car-seats and as we arrived we got back.

Most babies first rides were car or stroller. Ours were Quinjet...