Not Scared Of The Uknown - Elizabeth Olsen

THIS IS THE FIRST PART OF MY NEW BOOK IF YOU'LL LIKE IT GO CHECK THE BOOK OUT!

Life wasn't really nice to me, but who am I complain. I live in Czech Republic. My time's fading away, like any happiness that's left in my body. My, dreams slipping away every second I breathe.

It was cold, rainy night. Date wrote 9th April, 2022. The day that changes my fate in life.

It was normal night like every other, me smoking in our garden. I was just scrolling trough my phone, when something clicked in me. I went online and searched the nearest flight to New York. I knew at that exact moment it's now or never. I bought a ticket.

I BOUGHT A TICKET !

The plane's leaving tomorrow night. Now I just have to find a place to live. To my luck I have a friend there ! I texted her about my situation. She said yes...

This is amazing ! My parents...

I hope that I won't disappoint them. Not that they ever seemed, proud of me. What are they going to do ? Kick me out ?

I just wanna say bye to everyone I have left here.

TIME SKIP TOMOROW MORNING.

It's the day. I woke up at 6.am and packed my stuff, not forgetting my dear guitar. Now I just have to tell my parents.

"Hi" I say walking into the living room. "hey" they responded.

"So I have something to tell you, I can't change the fact." I said. "Are you pregnant ?" Dad asked. "I- Dad, as I told you I'm gay so, No I'm not pregnant for fucks sakes" I responded laughing. "I am moving out" I spitted out. "Oh, finally so where ? Prague ?" Mom asked me calm. "That's the thing, New York" I smiled nervously.

"Oh god, you've lost your mind ?" Dad responded. "Come on Dad" I said annoyed by the old man ruining my excitement. "Who we are to stop you you're 21" Mom said.

"We'll help you. When are you leaving" Mom offered. "Uhm-HA, Today" I sad nervous. "FUCKING HELL" Dad yelled spitting out his coffee. "Nela" Mom said rubbing her eyes. "Oh come on guys, let's get to work !" I say trying to lighten the mood

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................