I'll pick you up at 5 E.O.

I met her at the club sitting at the bar. She was sitting there alone drinking Coke. She looked breath taking, dressed effortlessly, hair in a messy bun. 

"Hi, my name's Elizabeth" I said giving her hand to shake. "Oh, hi my name's Y/n" She said kissing my hand. True gentlewoman. 

"What are you doing here alone ?" I ask her, curious. "Oh I'm just looking out here, maybe find some woman" she smiled. "Not working ?" I laugh. " It actually is, I met you." she smirked.

"How about we go out some time ?" She invited me smiling. "I'd like that" I smile back.

"Hmm, fine I'll pick you up at 5, tomorrow." She offered me. "Sure thing, where ?" I ask.

"Well if you don't mind, If you give me an address I'll pick you up" She offered once again. "I'd love that."I laughed. "Here's my number and address." I say, handing her piece of paper. 

"That's my cue to go, see you tomorrow darling" She smiled kissing my hand goodbye.

Y/n

I met a beautiful woman at the bar, and to my luck she agreed on going on a date ! I am excited to pick her up. She doesn't know what car it will be...

I own this beautiful Chevy Camaro ZL1

I own this beautiful Chevy Camaro ZL1. It's like my child, well of course not the real one, don't tell her that...

I am scared of what will happen when Lizzie finds out I have a daughter. She's only few weeks old. It is kind off a long story, I might tell later. 

TIME SKIP TOMOROW

I am getting ready to pick Lizzie up, I am so excited. I'll take her for a ride to a beach and then for a dinner I ordered "take out" or more like a delivery to the beach for a picnic. 

I am so nervous, I need to have a cigarette. Another fear of my what does she think of smoking. As I'm having one I look at the time. " Perfect time to get ready" I mumble. 

I put on some black eye shadow and this outfit. (without the shoes, so you can drive)

I am ready, I have about 10 minutes to get to her house

I am ready, I have about 10 minutes to get to her house. I start the car and drive to her place casually breaking multiple laws, such as speed limit. I stop in front of a pretty house, with garden. I rev the engine to let her now I'm here.

I see her in pretty outfit, and cute hair. She looked kind off surprised. I get out quick to open the door for her. "Thank you Y/n/n" She smiles, still in shock. I blush at her nickname for me and shut the door before she sees it. 

"Ready ?" I ask her, smirking. "I guess" she smiles nervously. 

I press the gas which causes the car to speed off. " Damn, Y/n" She laughs. "Are you okay, want me to go slower ?" I ask her worried. "NO FASTER" she laughs out excited. "As you wish" I smile.

I changed the path to a beach, so we could go on a highway to pick up a little bit of a speed. 

"How fast are we going ?" She ask, getting pressed in her seat. "alot, around 180" I respond.

"WHAT ? You are so breaking the law!" she laughs out. "whatever no one's here" I press the gas more...