Box full of anger - S.J.

TW - SH i guess ?, Blood, fluff

I needed to blow off some steam so I decided to go to my "gym" kind off thing. It wasn't much just a boxing bag, and bar for pull-ups. I was exhausted, I had a long day filming and then I had a fight with my mom and dad on the phone, due to me living abroad. Scar was still filming so I just got some water and went inside the gym. I put on some music, and start to box I put my bandages on without gloves because I'm lazy person, or maybe I just want it to hurt ? I go and just start boxing no warm ups or anything. After 10 minutes I was even more angry, I gave up on wearing bandages and took them off, Just to feel something. It was intense I didn't feel the bleeding till I was pulled out of my reality. I slid down the fall slowly hands shaking blood coming out of my knuckles, i just sat there tears falling down. 

I heard her, she opened the front door. I heard foot steps then I heard a muffled voice calling my name "Nela ? " "Nela/N baby where are you ?" she called out, whats so ever no response. She opened the door to gym. She saw me there.

SCARLETT'S POV

"Love ? what have you done ?" I frown. She sat there just looking at me " I-I- I'm sorry, i didn't mean to disappoint you" She mumbled. "No, no I'm not mad darling, please come one I'll fix it okay ?" I say smiling sadly. "O-Okay" she responds. I pull her into side hug while walking to our bedroom. I sit her on bed and tell her " Wait here, I'm gonna get some stuff" I kiss her forehead. 

Nela'S POV

She came back and cleaned it, It burned like hell, but whatever I didn't even twitch, hiding my pain inside. "Why'd you do it baby " she asked. Pulling me onto bed in her embrace. " I- I just it was alot..."