Artists with broken hearts E.O.

TW: sexual assault, Pregnancy

I met her in art gallery in New York. It was around 9. pm and I was bored out of my mind. I decided to scroll on instagram and I saw this art gallery having some auction and party, I decided I should go, I did my research on what to wear. Dress-code was so lovely "Wear something you feel comfortable in". I settled on Dress with long sleeves and hair up. I got in car and drove to place.

Y/N'S POV

I had party in my gallery today, well not like party party. Just few glasses Wine and some food. I was working all year on this collection. I had drawn and built. My art was based on feelings, not beauty, but when I saw something really beautiful I showed it on a painting really gladly...

The theme this season was comfortable so I wore my favourite outfit, It was this red dress with skull on it and, some ripped stockings and platform heels. Hair messy, shadows pure black.

It was 7.pm so I got into my car and drove there. I prepared every piece days ago, the only work was food, which was taken care of by my sweet friend her name, well not name she's just Cher. I love her from the bottom of my heart we met in college and we've been stuck together since. 

Today was really good day, well kind off few weeks ago I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years. She said she's so excited to help me with this action, but she decided to broke up. I will try my best today not to think about her today.

It was already 9. pm people started to come in there was about 150 people now, I saw lot of my friends like Taylor Momsen or Florence Pugh.  

Then I see this woman so stunning caught my eye. About 5'6 she wasn't much taller I was like 5'4  or so. She had beautiful hair and dress style so pretty. I try my best not to stare. 

I walk away to one of my art piece thinking about what I could have done better. I sit on the bench before it and stare at it, more I stare more flaws I see. The more I see her, Alainee. The woman who gave up on me.

LIZZIE'S POV

I saw this women she was so pretty, she had tattoos covering her body, hair messy but so stylish, red dress and big platform heels. She was stunning just wow, she also had septum piercing and One ear pierced on multiple places. I observe her closely as I take a glass of wine. She seemed broken ? Torn apart ? I watched her as she sat before one of the paintings that I really liked. On the painting was a woman in no clothes really she had red hair, laying across the sofa. I go and sit next to her.

Y/N'S POV

This beautiful woman just sat next to me, oh my god she can't see me cry. "Hi darling " she says "Hey" I say trying to smile but fail horribly. She seemed to notice." Do you know who is the artist ? It's so beautiful. " She asked not knowing it's me. "Oh actually it's me, I'm the artist, I'm Y/N Y/L/N" I smile at her shocked face." I'm Elizabeth Olsen" " And what's on your mind you seem sad honey ? "

"Oh it's just this painting she was my girlfriend, she broke up with me" I say smiling sadly. "Why would she do that, why would someone broke up with you ?" she asks. "She cheated on me and then blamed it on me, and I- had baby I- it's complicated." I say. "I- oh if you don't mind me asking how ?" she asks confused. "I- uhm sure I- was sexually assaulted and um I kept the baby." I say disturbed by the memory. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." She says worried. "Would you mind If I'd ask you on date ? It's completely fine if you say n-" she gets interupted by me "Yes I would love to do that." I say quickly but " Oh I- uhm I would have take the baby with me, so I guess you wouldn't want to." I say sadly. " no no please I would love to meet h- her ?" she says not knowing if it's girl. "Yep her" I say. "Here's my number I have to go " I say smiling and kissing her cheek.

TIME SKIP TOMOROW

Yesterday was so good. Half of my art was sold I made Around 200 000 dollars. I need that money for her. I get text " At 5 pm infront of your gallery ? Take her with her :) "

"We'll be there. We're excited to see you." I text checking the time It was already 4 pm. I started running around the apartment. Putting on my make-up.

Not forgetting Carmen, yes I named my baby after Opera...

I dress her in body shirt, sweats and next pants on that plus jacket, as It snowed yesterday being 10th December. I feed her a little so she would be happy. She's just 3 weeks old. I put her in crib for now, I check time it's 4:30 pm. I put on hoodie and some warm clothes. I go for the stroller that is in kitchen. Yes I said kitchen. I put my stuff in it and then I adjust the height of the inside so Carmen would be looking at me. I put little pillow and 3 blankets because New York is freezing at this time. I go for Carmen and snuggle her in the stroller covering her with blankets, I put her little bear hat on. We're ready to go. We take the elevator. As I walk out cold hits my face. I look at Carmen she seemed she was warm so it was okay. I get to gallery. She was standing there in scarf and coat. " Hi " I say greeting her "Hey" she kisses mi cheek and then looks at Carmen. " Hello little-" She stops "Carmen" I say quickly. "wow that's beautiful name" she smiles putting finger Carmens hand. She quickly takes it in her little hand. "Let's go to some coffee place" Lizzie says "So you and Carmen won't be sick" She says. She really cares not like Alainee... 

"That would be so nice" I respond as we walk Lizzie leads me to her favourite one. 

But the Carmen starts to cry. I stop "sorry it will be quick" I say to Lizzie. "No take your time it's okay" She smiles. I touch Carmens cheek she's cold as ice. "Oh little one you're freezing" I say I looked at myself for a scarf or something that could warm her up. I start to take of my jacket, but lizzie stops me. " Wait, here little one" She says putting scarf on Carmen warming her up. She snuggles the baby in and put the blanket on her hands. Wow she's acting like the baby's hers Alainee would never do that she hated the baby since she found out I was pregnant. I start to tear up, and once again Liz notices ." What's going on honey, did I do something wrong ?" she says scared she shouldn't touch the baby. "No no it's just Alainee, uhm my ex she hated her since she was in my belly, and you act like she's your baby and you're so nice to us." I say looking into her eyes. Lizzie moves closer, and closes the gap between our lips. We kiss for like 2 minutes and the pull away. "I- wow." I say. "I- Y/N I know I don't know so much about you and we met yesterday, but would you be my girlfriend. ?" she blurts out. "I- I- Yes !" I kiss her again. "Why don't we go to my house" Lizzie says. "You have so much to tell me" She says. "I would love to" I say " Now quickly so Cam won't get cold !" She say. I just smile at her nickname for Carmen. I start to push the stroller and lizzie puts her hand on mine and helps me to push it in the little hill leading to her house. 

We got to a big house with a garden. I park the stroller and as I'm about take Carmen Lizzie interupts me. "May I, you've must be tired from all the pushing her around and stuff" She says. "Only if you want to" I respond at her caring for me. Lizzie takes her under the coat still warming her up. "come in darling" she invites me in. I sit on the sofa as Carmen starts crying. "She must be hungry" Lizzie says, and she was right. "Oh my god this is so embarassing I forgot the bottle. I- do you mind If I breastfeed her ? It's totally fine I can go h-" I say quickly. "No it's okay do you want like something to cover up if you aren't comfortable ? " she asks "It's okay but if you want I can cover up" I ask. " Not feel free not to" she responds... 

I fed Carmen and Lizzie than sat next to me she took Carmen into her arms, the baby fell asleep we talked till midnight. I slept over that night.

That Christmas was magical. And as many say in year and a day we got married