Yura | No Bunny Like You

Finally, after waiting for two interminable weeks to fly by (though it feels much longer some days), your feet makes its way to the front of the new café that just opened. Sure, there are already plenty of wonderful cafés around, but it doesn't hurt to have one more establishment joining, right?

A gentle hand tugging on your own breaks your thoughts as you look over to see Yura's beaming face.

"My, look how the grand opening excites many. 'Tis not oft I see such delightful joy," he says, looking around the crowded streets of people all eagerly waiting to go inside the café.

"Mhm, even though we already have enough cafés lying around, each one has been unique in their own way. One offers special buttered, flaky pastries with flavorful combinations... another of your favorite sweet bean jellies..." you trail off to laugh and gently pinch his cheek since his immediate response to hearing of the latter is to perk up with sparkling eyes.

"...It's no wonder everyone can't help but get excited for this café! What do you think their speciality is?" you ask.

As Yura thinks about your question, the lady who has been slowly letting people in gestures for you two to step inside. The place gives off a natural forest vibe with all the fake plants and flora decorating the space; even the walls are adorned with Ivy vines. Tables are wooden with a cute covering over top that has a design of some cute animals. Just like every café you've been to, the scent of sweetness fills the air.

"This café hath a cute charm," he compliments and looks around the place some more. "It appeareth a theme of animals is the speciality."

You two find a seat, placing down your belongings, before standing in line at the front where all the displays of delectable and cute desserts are waiting to be discovered. Your eyes sparkle at the animal options, tugging on his hand to point to a particular one of your favorite animal.

He chuckles. "Dost that dessert intrigue you, my sweet?"

"I'm definitely getting that for one of my choices! Look at how cutee...!" you exclaim. It's a shame you'll have to eat the poor critter, but at least a photo will offer as a nice memory.

Your boyfriend hums in thought, flickering his gaze from the menu up above to the display case. After some time, he turns to you and smiles. "Pray, wouldst thou help in selecting?" he asks. "'Tis quite troubling."

"Of course! Let's see..."

When you think of Yura and how loved he is by many animals, it's pretty difficult to narrow the list. Everything you set your eyes on, they all remind you of him.

You eventually settle with a cute bunny cupcake that's filled with red bean paste and coconut flakes, a bird cake pop that's layered with fruit jam and sweet chocolate, and a slice of strawberry shortcake themed after several whipped cream animals and fresh strawberries decorating the top.

After placing your orders and receiving them, you both clink your forks together and try the first bite of the dessert you chose. As expected, it's perfectly baked—not too dry nor too moist, and the flavors are just right.

Then, you move onto the other plates and the special drink. In the end, you both agreed to share the treats together since you guys couldn't help but show interest in each another's selections. Plus, sharing any kind of meal makes everything taste much better.

While you're ranting to Yura about a certain student in your one class, you notice him blink and suppress a chuckle as he covers his mouth with the back of his hand.

Perhaps it's due to dating him for a long time now, but you immediately knew what he was trying to say, so you quickly grab a napkin. You move to wipe the cream or whatever it is that's stuck to your lips, which happens to be a bit of whipped cream and a pesky cake bit.

The white-haired male smiles warmly as he leans over to hold your chin with his finger as he kisses you gently on the lips. Both of your sweet tastes mingle together.

"Art thou aware of thy sweet taste?" he teases, his tongue sticking out a bit as he licks off some cream from his lips.

You elbow his arm playfully and shift your attention to the strawberry shortcake that's in front of you. Two small rabbits are left since their friends have long been eaten by you and Yura.

And those two rabbits happen to remind you of yourself and the male beside you, causing you to unconsciously smile even more. No one compares to his cuteness and sweetness.

-♡-

Rabbits are known to breed quickly.