Toichiro | No Touching

"And what do you think you're doing?" your Kitsune boyfriend, Toichiro, asks with amusement laced in his voice. "I don't recall ever giving you permission to touch me, hm?" he adds, his infamous smirk written across his face.

"Sorry...! It was a spur of the moment kinda thing; I suddenly had this urge to reach for your ears and tail," you explain sheepishly, eyes flickering elsewhere—anywhere away from his attractive features.

"I take it you're aware we've been together for quite some time. I'm certain you know how I work by now."

"Yes... you don't do things for free."

"Exactly. Good."

Toichiro leans forward a bit, and resting his elbows on his knees, he continues his usual teasing. "So? What can you offer your handsome boyfriend? In exchange, I will allow you to touch me."

A loud clear of the throat interrupts your response as you turn to the source of the noise: Shizuki.

The Snow Spirit bows. "Apologies for the... interruption." He glances at the grinning male. "Master Toichiro, must you always involve your sexual desires when it comes to making a fair proposition with (Y/N)?" He sets the silver tray of steaming tea down.

You shake your head and sigh, eyes narrowing at your boyfriend. Classic Shizuki misunderstanding the situation yet again, but understandably so. It's obvious Toichiro leaves key words out on purpose whenever Shizuki is around, hoping to get some sort of amusing reaction from the light blue-haired male.

"Oh dear... why the long face, my love?"

If it's even possible, you're pretty sure you see his sly grin getting even wider. Damn Kitsune and his teasing...!

"Listen, Shizuki. By 'touch', he means—"

"My, my... are you about to reveal some dirty secrets to my valet here?" Toichiro chuckles.

"Toichiro, stop playing around!"

Shizuki watches the scene unfolding before him quietly for a while, waiting for the bickering to stop. Once it does, he makes a nonchalant comment with the usual blank stare, "Please do not feel embarrassed. It is natural for lovers to engage in sexual behaviors."

"N-No, you got it all wrong!" You wave your hands back and forth as a way to dismiss his conclusion as wrong.

As you're stumbling over your words, you fail to notice the ice male faintly smirking at his master, who in turn, replies with a closed-eyed smile.

"I will take my leave now. Do call for me if you need anything else," Shizuki says, taking the chance to interrupt your rambles. He bows and leaves without another word.

With his departure, you turn to the purple-haired male, crossing your arms and feigning a frown. Despite all the teasing you receive, you never truly get annoyed by them as you know he's only poking fun at you. That's one of Toichiro's many... unique traits: he enjoys getting a reaction out of those around him. His teasing, however, does get you flustered often, even more so with Shizuki's blunt remarks.

"Come here." He pats at the empty space beside him on the couch.

You oblige, and he grabs your hand gently, placing it atop his ears. The evident confusion on your face causes him to laugh softly.

"Well? You wanted this, didn't you?"

"Well... yes, but..."

"If you're worried about what to give me in return, I was merely joking."

Of course... you should've known.

-♡-

Poor Reader getting teased from left to right by these two guys: the forthright Shizuki and smirking Toichiro.

I stayed up late last night reading the Night chapter and Akiyasu's route (finally!!), and it was so great that I want to squeeze the living daylights out of the writers. Spoiler alert up ahead!! Please don't finish the rest of this author's note if you don't want to get spoiled.

I can understand Tatsuomi's dad with his intentions to have a better future for the Capital, but still... using innocent beings for his own gain is too much in my eyes. And the way he was so nonchalant about using Akiyasu's dad in the experiments and just the way he treated Tatsuomi overall was upsetting. Needless to say, he's a very smackable character!

I thought Yakumo's words to the MC was interesting and a little vague. I don't think the game ever mentions what kind of professor he is? If this is the case, then wouldn't it be interesting for him to be a professor under the science field and work as one of the lead researchers in the experiments? I would be super devastated, but that would be quite a sudden twist in events.

For those of you who read any of these stories, I would love to read your thoughts on any of them: Night, Akiyasu, or both!

As a final note here, I just want to give a big thank you to the writers for making Akiyasu kabedon us. I may or may not have reread that scene a few times...