Kuya | Sleepy and Needy

The breezy wind passes through the pages, causing the page you're reading to flip over, much to your annoyance. "Stupid wind..." you mutter.

It seems the wind can understand what you're saying as it blows your pages once again, stronger this time. You keep the pages down with the palm of your hands, the book now set on the grass. "Please stop, wind...!"

"Hey... can you keep it down?"

Your boyfriend's sleepy voice suddenly rings in your ear, startling you. You're so immersed in the book (and scolding the wind) that you completely forgot about the dozing male behind you. He's sitting against a tree with you in between his legs, against his chest—his favorite way to relax.

"Oh! Sorry, Kuya. I forgot about your existence."

"Did you really have to say it like that?" He rests his chin on your shoulder, tightening his grip around your waist. Yellow eyes flicker down to the pages, skimming the black words, before a long yawn follows.

"Looks boring," he comments.

"And you're supposedly a writer..."

Kuya frowns. "I'm a writer, not a reader. There's a difference."

"Uh huh..." you murmur absentmindedly, focusing your attention on the book again. It helps that you're such an avid reader since the dark blue-haired male loves his moments of silent sleep. Whenever he's with certain people, particularly Koga, getting even a wink of sleep is nearly impossible.

Without averting your gaze, you reach over to run your fingers through his soft hair. He smiles, enjoying the relaxing feeling, and nuzzles his face against your neck.

"Sleepy..." he whispers against your skin.

Quiet snoring follows shortly after. You turn to give him a chaste kiss on the nose, stirring him awake as you're met with his half-lidded eyes. Aside from naps, all of your sweet kisses are also his favorite, but the lack of the usual kiss on the lips upsets him a little.

"More..." he whines, tugging on your outfit.

Kuya's neediness is expected as he can sometimes act this way when he's sleepy and craving for attention. According to him, your kisses help him sleep a lot better. Turning around again, you place a quick kiss on his lips.

You don't get the chance to go back to your reading, surprised by his sudden eagerness. He holds your face in place, lingering the kiss a little longer, as his fingers stroke your warm face slowly and gently. Has your boyfriend always been this needy? You can't recall with all these fuzzy feelings present.

He buries his face into your neck again, seemingly embarrassed by his action. Your dazed state makes him chuckle to himself as he closes his eyes, basking in your warmth.

"Now I can sleep in peace."

-♡-

Okay, fine. Just one more kiss for Kuya. But that's it.

Happy Lunar New Years to any of my fellow Asians who celebrate it! I'm currently craving for more of those sugar nut candies even though I ate a good amount already (I like my sweets too much sometimes...).

Oh, and of course, happy Valentine's Day as well! Whether you celebrate both holidays, one, or none, may 2021 bring you lovelies happiness and safety.