Oji | Eyes On Me

"Hey there, Bright Eyes."

"Hey, Oji. How are you today?" you greet Raccord's owner with a small smile, settling at the table farthest away from the customers; luckily for you, there are only a few people here and there who are immersed in the scrumptious food and hearty conversations. Raccord always gives you a sense of peace and contentment, even during the boisterous days.

"Great now that I get to see you," he replies nonchalantly. Although your hear this response often (if not every time you ask him how he is), it never fails to spread butterflies all over your body. Everything the Domeki says or does causes your heart and body to react in the strangest ways, and you love it. It has been a while since you last had romantic interest in someone, so to feel these innocent feelings again feels pleasant.

Oji sets down a glass of warm milk in front of you before sliding into the seat across from you, looking around warily for signs of the purple-haired male. If he gets caught mingling around like this again, he'll surely get another inevitable berating.

Leaning across the table with a smirk tugging at his lips, he winks and whispers, "Lucky for us, Aoi's doing some school work upstairs. What do you say we catch up with some stuff, huh?"

Even a simple wink and a smirk is making you react strongly. Clutching your shirt, you manage an "okay" and lower your gaze to the tepid milk. For some reason, his yellow eyes seem to be much brighter today, and the way his eyes are crinkling slightly from his infectious smiles aren't helping your rapidly beating heart and warm face either.

"What's with the stare? You're already falling for an old man like me?" He chuckles, giving a closed-eyed smile as he's resting his chin in an open palm, tilting his head slightly. You suddenly have an urge to lunge across the table to hug him; he's way too cute right now.

Instead of doing what you initially had in mind, you resort to averting your eyes to the chattering, nearby men. Oji pouts, reaching over to tug at the sleeve of your shirt, and whines: "Heeey... don't say you're interested in those guys over there. I know they're much younger than I am and all, but don't my charms get your heart going?"

You can say with ease that your heart has exploded into a million pieces, and it's all because of Oji and his charms.

-♡-

A few minutes late, but it's okay!! There may be some mistakes (+ the lack of a picture), so I'll go back to fix them later. I still have to work on finishing my writings in a much more reasonable time, but sometimes my mind goes blank with the dialogue.

Isn't Oji so cute in this?! I LOVE OJI, I LOVE OJI, I LOVE OJI, I LOVE OJI, I LOVE OJI, I LOVE OJI, I LOVE OJI, I LOVE OJI.