Either this man was too smart or I was too dumb. I guess I'd go with the latter one.

"You're not listening." Christian's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

I shrugged. "No, I'm not."

He blinked. Twice. "Why? You said you're not mad."

I sighed. "I never said that. You could've just told me you were taking me to Paris. You didn't have to drug me to bring me here. I'm not mad at your idea, I'm just mad at your way of doing things."

"If I had told you that I'm taking you to Paris, you would've straight out deny it. You think I don't know what you're doing, sweetheart, hmm? You wanted to go out because you were thinking of running away. I saw you watching your tracker a little too much lately. You even contacted him so the police must be looking for you as well. I'm not dumb, sweetheart. I know how you think, sometimes, at least. I was not going to give you the opportunity to leave me on a silver platter."

Ugh. Could I have something to smash his brain with? Was I that transparent?

I gave him a stinky look. "You're a monster."

He smirked. "Better than an arrogant God, sweetheart."

There was no use of talking to this man. He'd use my words against me.

"Take us to the hotel, Arnold."

"Yes, sir."

The ride was full of silence till we reached the hotel. Once we were there, Christian held my hand and practically dragged me inside. I didn't check out the surroundings because there was no point. I couldn't run away from here.

But maybe, I could contact the police here and somehow get to Liam through them? That was something I could do, all I had to do was to get rid of this tracker.

And the man who was currently holding my hand.

We went up the elevator and straight into a penthouse. Of course, this man would have a penthouse.

Christian didn't let go of my hand until we were locked inside the bedroom. Grey walls and a four poster bed.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me.

I said, instead. "Remember our deal? Where we'd have to give something in return?"

He narrowed his eyes. "I don't forget things. And where are you going with this?"

I sat on the bed and raised my leg in his direction. "I want you to remove this tracker, Christian. Until we're in Paris."

"No." He said immediately.

I suppressed my groan. "I'm ready to give you anything you want. Just remove it until we're here. I don't want to ruin our trip while having this because then I'd know you manipulated me to bring me here."

He seemed to consider my idea. I wasn't sure what he'd ask in return but at least it could work as a bait to get me out of here.

He scratched his jaw. "I get to fuck you."

Uh, okay. NO.

"No, anything except-"

"Either I get to have my c*ck in your c*nt, or we're not talking about this ever again. You can think about it till I'm in the shower."

And then he fucked off in the bathroom.

That was not how I thought it'd go. But then again, when it came to CHRISTIAN PIERCE, I acted like a stupid girl. Of course, he was going to ask for sex in return for removing the tracker.