The beast

The story gets dark again and I decided it was time to introduce you to the band that has given me the inspiration I need to write this story. This band, Citizen Soldier, is without a doubt, my favorite band.

NB! This chapter is dark!

---

A wild snowstorm was raging outside. The trees swayed because of the strong wind, and the snow flew in every direction. Although there were strong minus degrees outside, the Lupin family's cottage was nice and cozy. There was a fire in the fireplace, the smell of fresh pastries flew in the room, and on the radio, there were heard the best and most famous songs in the world of wizards. It would have been a wonderful evening if there had been no dangerous phenomenon in the sky. The full moon.

Remus sat tiredly on the couch. His head ached and he knew that in less than an hour he would have much more pain. Tonks was in the kitchen sitting in front of the stove. She waited impatiently for the chocolate chip cookies to be ready.

,,Dora, they won't be ready faster if you sit there, "Remus said with a sigh, a sharp pain suddenly attacking his head.

,,I'm afraid if I don't sit here, I'll forget about them and they'll burn. " Tonks replied, but still got up from the floor and walked out of the kitchen and went into the living room, "How are you feeling, dear?"

Remus charmed a small tired smileon his face and replied, "Could be better," he held out his hand to Tonks inviting her to sit next to him, Tonks accepted the invitation and climbed to the couch next to Remus, crawling as close to him as she could and placing her head on his shoulder.

,,Can I do something for you? "Tonks asked in a loving voice, taking Remus' big hand into her little one and squeezing it gently.

,,Just stay here for a while, until I have to go to the basement, "

,,You don't have to go there, Remus, you can stay here, I'll take Teddy to his room by then. You do not have to worry." she pressed her husband 's hand a little harder, the eyes of both of them were upon their little son, who sat on the carpet in front of them, waving their toys and putting them in his mouth.

,,However, I would feel better if I was away from both of you safely. The winter full moons are always the worst and they last the longest. I don't want to take any risks, "Remus explained anxiously, placing a light kiss on Tonks' head," Don't worry, I'll be fine. "

Tonks sighed and nodded gently. She didn't like the fact that she had to lock her husband in the basement every full moon for no good reason. Remus consumed wolfsbane potsion every month, so he was not dangerous during the full moon, but Remus was always worried and demanded that he be away from his family. The basement of their house was not in very good condition, it was rather scary and dark, and no matter how many pillows, blankets, mattresses, and fairy lights Tonks carried there, the basement still looked like a terrible dungeon.

They sat for quite a few minutes, listening to the songs on the radio and watching their son play. The minutes went by quietly and Remus felt his senses begin to change, his vision became sharper and he could see Sirius Junior hiding in a darker corner of the room, his hearing became sharper and he could hear the storm fighting outside as if it was in this room with him and was sitting next to him on the couch, and his sense of smell was sudenly so strong...

,,Dora, your cookies are burning, "

,,Crap!" Tonks jumped up and ran to the kitchen.

The minutes went on quietly and Remus felt his senses begin to change, his vision became sharper and he could see Sirius Junior hiding in a darker corner of the room, his hearing became sharper and he could hear the storm fighting outside as if it was in this room with him and was sitting next to him on the couch, and his sense of smell was sudenly so strong...