Two unexpected visits

Hello again, darlings! Here is a new chapter for you all amazing people out there who somehow want to read this story. I have a little game for you. Can you guess, who are those two uninvited guests? NO CHEATING!

I hope you will like that. Have a good time reading!

---

,,Do you understand that Teddy is the son of me and Remus? Not you and Remus! "Tonks shouted threateningly," Do you understand that you have no right to just take Teddy and disappear with him for all day? Can you imagine how worried we were? We were dying of anxiety! "

Lydia, sitting on the couch with her legs crossed, rolled her eyes, "And what did you think happened? If Teddy and I weren't here, isn't it logical that we've gone somewhere together?"

,,The little child is not going anywhere, he is being taken with. You are not his parent, you can't just take him!"

,,Hey, calm down already. He's fine! "

,,Lydia, Dora is right, "Remus said sharply, he was sitting in an armchair, crying Teddy on his lap," You should have told us you want to take him to this children's swimming lesson. "

,,Well, sorry I'm trying to develop this poor child. Honestly, I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one here thinking about his future. Do you want him to be so weak in the future that he can't even take his children up?"

,,He's a baby!" Tonks screamed, but lowed her voice when Teddy started crying more," And most importantly, he is our baby, me and Remus's. You're just a guest, no one else. It is up to me and Remus to worry about him and make decisions now that he is not yet able to make them himself. And I...I think you should leave, "

Lydia laughed out loud, "I have to leave? Oh, wow. And what happens? You destroying this child's life before it has even started! With what you call parenting, this child will become nothing more than a flower-smelling rainbow boy!"

,,And what's wrong with that?" Tonks asked," Even then, he would be wonderful. And we would love him anyway. Besides, he's only five months old! No one can yet say who he will be in the future. And that one swimming lesson will not turn him into a Minister of Magic."

,,With that attitude, yes it doesn't! "Lydia was angry, Remus couldn't tell if it was because Tonks wanted to throw her out of the house she had lived in for a month or because Tonks was arguing with her," But, you are not even trying! You don't give a crap about his life and future!"

Tonks squeezed her teeth tightly so as not to shout loudly. She did not remember that she had ever been as angry as she was now. Lydia had put Tonks' nerves to the test for several weeks and tried to put her in a bad light in front of Remus and everyone else. She had even argued with Molly Weasley one night in the burrow over whether it was better for the baby if he was breastfed or was some "natural" milk powder produced by Muggles better for him. Lydia was not ashamed to tell everyone in the Burrow's kitchen how Tonks had been inattentive one night due to exhaustion and had taken Sirius Junior to the cradle instead of Teddy. While this story seemed more entertaining to everyone than reckless behavior, Lydia brought up many small mistakes that the young mother had made. The older woman was trying to prove to everyone something that wasn't really there. None of their friends considered Tonks a bad mother, quite the contrary. But that didn't stop Tonks from worrying.

,,Lydia, stop it! "Remus tried to keep calm, but he also felt his nerves break in anger," Stop attacking my wife, or really you have to leave!"

,,You too, Rem? Are you really damn blind, kiddo? Can't you see what she is doing to your Teddy?" Lydia asked Remus with a serious voice, she got up from her seat and took a few steps towards Tonks and Remus, "Even now you can't handle your child!"

Our happily ever after? (Remadora fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara