Remmy

The round moon shone in sky, scattering its silver light everywhere. Tonks lay on the bed, Teddy sleeping next to her, the boy's hair was silver like Grimmould place spoons. From the basement she could hear the howling of a wolf, as if there were a small wolf crying desperately for its parents. Tonks was nervous, she didn't know what was going on in the basement where two werewolves kids and an adult were locked up. Remus and Liam had taken the Wolfsbane potion, but Ezra hadn't, because no one knew how the drink might affect a child who wasn't even a year old. The fear that they would find a small child who had died of her own blood in the morning was great. Remus promised to take good care of her and not allow her to hurt herself too much, but both were still worried. Tonks couldn't sleep all night, the only thing keeping her mind all night was her son, who woke up every few hours and gave a little activity for his mother. The boy also seemed nervous about what was happening in the basement. Tonks could hear Moon walking nervously back and forth downstairs and Junior jumped on the armchair and then off and soon on and then off again.

After a long night, the sun rose again. Tonks cast a few spells on Teddy to make sure the increasingly active boy didn't roll off the bed and then she ran down, grabbing her wand and medicine box. She opened the basement door and immediately met a gray wolf puppy that Liam had begun to call Milo. Tonks stroked the little wolf's head and walked past him, going down the stairs. She saw Remus pulling on his bathrobe and two small children lying on their backs on the blankets , Teddy's baby blanket spread over them to protect their tiny bodies.

,,How are they?"Tonks asked, first squatting in front of Ezra and pushing her thickening reddish-brown curls away from her face.

,,Ezra howled all night. I didn't even know that such small wolves could howl, Ezra usually can't even say hello, "Remus replied as he sat down on the floor next to his wife," She didn't hurt herself much, she just howled. "

Tonks nodded and then looked at the four-year-old boy, "And how about Liam?"

,,There was no problem. Wolfsbane worked well, he slept most of the night or played with Milo. "

Ten minutes later, both children were upstairs in their bedroom, sleeping in their beds. Remus went to sleep as well, but Tonks, on the other hand, went for a walk with Moon and Milo, returning just before it was time to feed Teddy.

---

It was August 31, Remus had to go to Hogwarts the next day. He was quite excited about it, but also worried, there were many reasons to worry, such as how the students treated Remus, how he was going to get along with his new colleagues, and most importantly, how Dora was going to be able to take care of the three children alone. Remus had no special plans, he was just going to go to the castle for the ceremony and then come home and go to his first driving lesson in the evening. But even without being special, the plan meant he was away from his family and two werewolf orphans all day. Tonks and Remus tried to make it as nice a day as possible. They woke up early in the morning, woke up the children and went to London with them. They visited the zoo and the playground. Liam was very happy all day and he said quite a few times, "The old master never took us to play," For some reason the little boy refused to stop using the word 'master' he said it very often, for almost every adult. They reached a playground in the heart of the zoo, the playground was called animal kingdom and it looked like a plastic zoo. Liam slide down an elephant-shaped slide and climbed up a monkey-shaped climbing tree. Tonks and Remus swung Teddy and Ezra who were siting in swings ment for the babies. The parents could swear that the color of their son's hair and eyes were changeing under his hat and sunglasses. Teddy enjoyed the swing very much, but Ezra not so much, and after that Remus took her out of the swing and went with her to the sandbox, where the little girl also took some steps on her own. After coming to the Lupins, the girl had become much stronger, and in the week she had been there, she had learned to take a few steps on her own. A proud smile appeared on her usually sad gaze, and her golden gleaming yellow eyes shone with joy.