Just another day at work

,,Get yourself together! Even my 90 - year - old Muggle grandmother could do better than you!" shouted the young pink-haired witch.

She watched intently as her students tried to go through the training course that she and Kingsley themselves had put together to train them. It consisted of many obstacles, firstly there was a giant wall that they had to climb over when they got over it, a wild magical cloud of lightning awaits them with its rain and lightning arrows, thirdly they have to get down from the wall, would it be by falling, climbing or in any other more spiritual or shameful manner. As soon as they get down, they find themselves in a mud-covered area, attacked simultaneously by an earthquake and three armed wizards trying to trap them in the mud in every way posseble. When they get out of the mud, they have to duel with these three wizards, if they can get past them, they have to deal with some boggarts and dementors. And when they get past the creatures, they have to use their physical strength and jump, climb, and crawl through some obstacles, it should also be mentioned that all this time they are attacked by different spells that they have to deal with. After testing their physical strength, they must test their knowledge and get past some of the murderous magical plants that made up a tiny magical jungle. Finally, when they get out of the jungle and they are still healthy enough to face their last task, which is probably the most difficult of them all, they have to fight with all their power. For the last task, they have to duel with Auror Tonks herself and they have to win. So far, no student had got this far, and Tonks, who was already quietly bored, decided to split the students into pairs so that they had at least a small chance to finish the course. So far, not even the pair systems had worked, and most could not even get past the mud task, and the few who got, were all stopped by either the three wizards or the dementors.

,,Am I too harsh with them, Ruth?" Tonks asked her assistant.

For the first time, the redhead looked up from her papers and looked straight ahead at the obstacle course, "Maybe a little," she replied, adjusting his glasses," 73% of these situations will never happen to them at Auror's job. Why teach them to face a situation that never happens?"

,,Well, no one taught me how to fight and survive the war, but I had to do it anyway. No skill in life is superfluous." said Tonks, eyes still fixed on her students who were all stuck in the mud," If ever there was a war with mud, they would all be dead."

,,Fortunately, the mud can't start a war against humanity." said Ruth, looking back down on her papers," At present, only 31.2% of students appear to be in any chance to finish the training. It seems that every task you give them is too much for them. "

Tonks sighed and put his wand in his pocket, knowing that no student would get far enough to use his wand anyway, "Or maybe I can't train them properly."

,,Ahh, what are you saying, you're great, "Ruth tried to lift Tonks' mood, but seeing the sarcastic look on Tonks' face, she added," This coach thing is still new to you. Yes, you are not a perfect coach, but they are not perfect students either. Well, look at them, they're hardly trying. " Ruth pointed to two boys, one with redhead and one with glasses and black tangled hair, the boys were stuck on top of each other because the combination of mud and earthquakes prevented them from moving and getting out of their miserable prison, "But still they are the ones trying the hardest of them all but sadly that's not enough."

,,So the problem is motivation? They're not motivated enough?"

,,Oh, they are, well at least 79.34% of them are. I think the problem is that they think this training is unfair. "

,,Unfair? My mentor made me run for tens of miles without resting, he made me swim through a lake full of dangerous magical creatures, he trained me with fire, forbidden spells, and bone-breaking measures. There were no training days where I wouldn't have broken a bone or two or any get other injuries. These guys haven't been injured even once, and we've been training them for four months now. "