Lupin's farm

A calm silver-shining moon swam in the black-blue ocean of the sky, surrounded by thousands of stars. But behind this serenity and beauty lay one of the most difficult nights. The only one who could sleep in a small cottage was a little blue-haired boy. Tonight most of the life in this house took place behind the locked basement door, where was heard a desperate and longing wolf puppy howling and aggressive scratching of claws. In addition to the little boy in the upper floors bedroom and the three creatures who spent the night in the basement, a young woman walked around the first floor of the house, her hair rose-red, she had exhaustion on her heart-shaped face, two puppies walking next to her: a gray-haired wolf and black dog. 

She sighed as she heard another rage raging from the basement. The same thing had happened during the previous full moon, and also the full moon before that one. Every night, when the moon took its greatest shape, the little yellow-eyed child could do nothing but attack any empty area of the basement's thick stone wall with her deformed nails and Needle sharp wolf's teeth and howl like a child who has lost their parents. But this month was the worst. The child was more furious than usual, and her strength seemed so great that Tonks feared that their basement door might give up at any moment. Although they had increased the amount of Ezra's monthly Wolfsbane, it did not seem to be beneficial at all.

,,Ezra dear, please calm down. You're hurting yourself, "Tonks said against the door, but it didn't calm the wolf child raging behind it.

Tonks didn't even dare to think about what this scene on the other side of the door would look like. She was sorry for the poor child who couldn't control herself in hee rage, she was sorry for Liam, who had to watch it, and Remus, who had to deal with it when his own body was in severe pain. Tonks sat down at the basement door with his back leaning against the door, next to her was a tray with medical supplies, bandages and a large jug of steaming hot chocolate. Although there were several long hours to go before the moon fell, the nervous Tonks wanted to be ready for it early. She closed her eyes with a sigh and tried to ward off the horrible sounds behind the basement door. She could not understand why Ezra behaved in this way every full moon.

,,Nym, she's the biological daughter of Grayback. Maybe being wild is in her genes? "Sirius had once said, but Tonks just shook her head, not wanting to hear a word about it.

,,She's a good kid, she's not a monster like her father. There must be something else, "she replied.

Tonks' attention was suddenly drawn to the terrible thunder sound from the basement. She opened her eyes in fright and jumped up from the ground, she heard a wolf howling deeply in the basement, trying to catch Tonks' attention. At the speed of the wind, the frightened Tonks opened the basement door and, without any hesitation, ran a few steps down the basement stairs.

,,What was that? "She asked her husband, who looked more like a reddish-gray-haired dog than the man she had married.

The big wolf and the much smaller brown wolf next to him both turned their heads toward the narrow basement window, which Tonks had only just noticed and for which the bars covering it had been removed and now laid on the cold floor. It was clear that despite the efforts of Remus and Liam, Ezra had found a way to escape the basement. Tonks had to react quickly, she ran out of the basement, grabbed the first leading thing, their laundry basket, poured all clothes on the floor, and ran out of the house with the basket. She looked around and noticed a small wolf with gray hair and golden-yellow eyes trying to push herself through the fence of the garden. Tonks sneaked cautiously towards the wolf child, knowing full well that if she made too sudden movements, Ezra would notice her and attack her thoughtlessly. When she was close enough to the child, she made a sudden leap forward and caught the child with a basket. Ezra immediately began to rage and bite at the wicker wood basket. Although Tonks didn't want to do that, she knew there was only one way to get Ezra back into the basement without Tonks geting biten or Ezra running away. The former Auror placed her whole body weight on a basket, holding it firmly against the ground so that the child inside would not get out. With one hand, she grabbed her wand from the pocket of her robe and pushed its apex into a basket through a small hole.