Welcome back, Auror Tonks

,,He's grown so much, "Molly said, gently pinching Teddy's round cheeks," Kids are growing up so fast, believe me, Tonks, before you know it, he's already finished school and is moving out. "

,,Time is going really fast, he's eight months old. He is already taking his first steps. Sometimes it's so hard to think about how much life has changed in less than a year, "Tonks replied, sitting at a table in Burrow's kitchen, making Teddy sit comfortably on her knee.

,,Oh, a lot has changed really. By the way, did you hear that Kingsley and Sophie are pregnant? Honestly, it's such a baby boom that I'm quietly already hoping that Bill and Fleur ... "

,,Molly dear, they get a babys when they're ready. Don't worry, we have seven children, at least one of them will make us grandparents, "said Arthur, who was sitting at the table, holding a newspaper.

Molly didn't answer, but wrinkled her nose a little and then started cooking again. The previous day, Molly had sent an invitation to Tonks and invited her and Teddy to visit. Tonks was pretty sure Molly had heard of Ezra and Liam moving out and wanted to offer Tonks some comfort when Remus is at work. But to be honest, Tonks did pretty well. Yes, she was still a little unhappy, but Teddy kept her mood up. Of course she missed these children, but she was comforted by the thought that whoever tried to find Ezra could no longer do so, because the little girl with yellow eyes is now on the other side of the country, on a farm, growing up in the middle of all sorts of magical creatures.

,,Sirius and Magdalena should get here every moment, "Molly said, looking over her shoulder," I thought it would be nice to see them, you know, they will have a daughter next month and all. "

Tonks rolled her eyes softly and smiled, her suspicion as to why Molly had invited her to visit received a 100 percent confirmation. She was also excited that a little Willow Black or Iraza Black was to be born in a few weeks, only a few days ago Tonks had received a letter from Magdalena complaining to Tonks that she could not convince Sirius that their daughter should be named Iraza. Tonks, like Sirius, could not understand why Magdalena wanted to name her child after someone she had ever met and who also was Sirius' ex-girlfriend. Magdalena, however, was firm in her decision, emphasizing that naming the child a after dead was a symbolic act and that she would have initially agreed to call her daughter Valburga, but after meeting her future mother-in-laws cursed portrait, it was too much even for all-toleranting Magdalena.

And as if charmed, Burrow's front door opened and Sirius Orion Black entered, he looked happy and young, and his fiancé Magdalena Swan was faithfully attached to his right hand, her round face had a happy smile and her usually slim body was now round with baby belly.

,,It's so nice to see you, dears, "Molly shouted at them happily," The lunch will be ready soon, sit down!"

,,They sat down in the free chairs right next to Tonks, "Hello, Nym!" said Sirius, giving Tonks a quick hug from the side.

,,Hi, cousin, "Tonks replied with a smile, trying to keep Teddy in her lap, it wasn't an easy mission because the boy, who was fond of Sirius, had thought that he had to climb to Sirius right now.

,,Nice to see you too, my grand-godson!" laughed the black-haired man," Where is Remus?" he asked from Tonks.

,,He's at work, like every school day, "Tonks replied.

,,Oh, yeah, I already forgot that our Moony is now a professor working man. "

,,It's pretty inspiring, "said Magdalena," After all that happened, and despite his curse, he has found the strength and courage to go back to his old job. Your husband is very brave, Tonks. "

,,Moony's courage has a lot to do with Tonks, "grinned Sirius," He would still live with me in Grimmauld place, reading anti-werewolf books and thinking that he is an unloveable monster, without her."