Professor R.J. Lupin

When Remus woke up in the morning, Dora was still asleep. The rising sun shone in between the curtains, warm air came through the open window into the room. Remus sighed lightly, he had woken up early, too early. He didn't have to be in Hogwarts until one o'clock. But according to the sun shining in the sky, he felt that it was only eight o'clock in the morning. He thought he could still sleep, but he knew it wouldn't make sense, because in about an hour the kids would be up anyway. He sighed and then slowly got out of bed. He kissed Tonks' blueberry blue hair and then walked out of the room to the library to study for carschool. He had been in a few driving lessons by now, he had always thought that driving a car was extremely difficult, but he was surprised to realize that it was not that difficult. It just took a lot of focus and attention, and luckily for him, he did it pretty well. As he entered the library, he noticed Junior sleeping on the table, on top of a large pile of papers containing Remus' notes on a novel he had been about to write. One night, he dreamed of holding a thick novel with his name under it, when he woke up in the morning, he didn't get that idea out of his head. He imagined the novel of his biography, which for the future when Remus is no longer in this world, would remember him for Teddy and offer a little consolation to Dora. At the moment, this book didn't even have a name, let alone content, it was just a small idea that quietly sprouted in Remus' head. He sat at his desk and began reading the papers given by the driving school.

An hour later, he heard voices coming from the second floor, the noise of Moon's and Milo's paws running down the stairs, a little later followed by two pairs of legs, one heavier and one gentle and light. The door opened and Dora, sleeping smiling, looked into the library, holding Ezra drinking milk from a bottle.

,,Are you learning?" she asked, yawning.

Remus nodded, "Do you want me to take care of the kids? Then you can go back to sleep."

She shook her head and said gently, "I have to get used to waking up anyway. If you're at work, I have to deal with these three alone. By the way, have you researched where we can find a new family for Ezra and Liam?"

,,Unfortunately not, my dear, I don't even know where to start."

,,Me too," she sighed and said then," Well, that's okay, no hurry. Do you want tea, honey?"

,,That would be nice. Thanks, love," he said.

She smiled and then left the room. The rest of the morning, they spent peacefully. Tonks wanted to take the opportunity while Remus was still home and bathe Teddy and Ezra. After that, they spent time in the living room with the three children until it was time for Remus to leave. He kissed Tonks' cheek and hugged Teddy before leaving the house. Within seconds, he was in Hogsmeade, he had some time before he had to start going to the castle, so he decided to go through the Honeydukes and buy some bars of chocolate. He also bought caramel candys, as those turned out to be Liam's favorites. He glanced at his watch, noticing that the train should arrive here in about an hour, so he began to walk quietly towards the castle. The longer he walked the darker it was outside, he didn't know if he had walked for half an hour or longer, and he didn't care because he enjoyed the walk too much. When he reached the castle and headed for the great hall, most of the teachers were already there, sitting or standing around the teachers' table and talking to each other. Remus felt a little anxious, he knew it wasn't long before the whole hall was filled with children, more and more he started to feel that it was a bad idea.

,,Lupin!" Remus heard someone shouting his name, he looked at the teachers' desk and saw Professor Delaney Griffin waving at him.

Remus walked over to her and the other new professors and greeted them sternly.

,,I'm so excited, "said Professor Griffin, smiling," How many students are there? "

,,A lot, "Remus replied briefly.