Species that do not have rights for a family

The voices in the hall became louder as journalists rushed to interview members of the order. Remus tilted his head to kiss Tonks' pink hair. She smiled and pressed her own lips against Teddy's cheek. Teddy looked at his parents with big eyes, his hair was yellow and his eyes dark purple.

Tonks giggled, "Do you think he himself understands that his eyes and hair are very unnatural?" she looked at Remus and smiled.

Remus shrugged slightly and looked at the boy in his arms, "Probably not. You can ask him in a few years."

Someone coughed from behind the Lupins, and as they turned around they saw three journalists standing behind them, all three holding notebooks and long feathers.

Hi, I'm Susan Hilde, from the Daily Prophet. I would like to ask you a few questions if you were willing to answer them, "said one of them.

Tonks and Remus looked at each other a little suspiciously before Tonks replied, "Okay. Ask?"

,,Why did you join the order, which was your motivation? "

,,I felt it was the right thing to do, "Tonks replied to the journalist," I've always known that I want to make this world a better place and protect those who need it. In addition, my mentor, Alastor Moody, said many good things about the Order. "

The journalist nodded and then looked at Remus, who felt very insecure, "I joined with my friends, it was a natural thing for us to do. I was eighteen when I joined the Order, it's a big part of my life."

Journalist Hilde opened her mouth to speak again, but another journalist asked before, "Angela Watson, from Witch Week. Our readers would be very interested to hear a little about your relationship." the other two journalists seemed to have been hit by an electric shock, and they nodded enthusiastically, as if someone had offered them a large amount of money, "Readers would like to know how you met and how long it took you to get from friendship to marriage."

,,Umm, "Tonks looked at Remus and noticed that he didn't have much desire to answer questions, so Tonks took it upon herself to speak," Our first meeting was actually so many years ago, so long ago I can't even remember it myself. But we officially met four years ago at the headquarters of the Order. I stumbled over a filthy umbrella holder and fell, so Remus helped me up. After that, it took about three months for us to start dating and we got married a year ago. "

Journalists diligently took notes, while listening intently to every word, "Was it planned in advance to have a child in the middle of the war?" asked a third journalist, a fat older man.

,,Well, no. It was a very happy surprise for us. Teddy was our little ray of light. "Tonks raised her hand to gently grab Teddy's little fist.

,,Are you aware that your marriage is not official in the Ministry?" the same man asked.

,,Yes, "Tonks said, frowning," We know that. Our marriage certificates have been in the hands of our friend Kingsley this whole year, and he promised to pass them on to the Ministry as soon as he changed the laws. "

,,Speaking of laws, are you aware that your man ... "

He couldn't finish his question until journalist Watson interrupted, "Mrs. Lupin, what was the reason that he stands out from the rest of the men in the Order? What made you fancy him?"

,,His good heart and great personality. He was always a real gentleman, with a good sense of humor. We are very different people, but even our differences could not stop me from falling in love with him. "

,,Same question for you, Mr. Lupin. What fascinated you the most about Nymphadora?"

,,Absolutely everything, "Remus replied in a quiet voice, he squeezed Tonks' hand, which was still in his big palm," She's perfect in every way, and her eyes and smile are just enchanting. "