White Swan

Hello. The first time I tried to design a character myself using the picrew character creator program. Since there are a lot of my own OC characters in my story, I thought it would be better if you had some kind of excess of them (even if it's not very good). So here's Magdalena Swan, Sirius' fiancé. And as you can now guess, this chapter is more focused on Magdalena and also on her friendship with Tonks. I have wanted to do Magda's chapter for really really really long time, so...

---

The first two weeks of September passed quickly for the Lupins family. Remus, who spent most of the days teaching children at Hogwarts Castle, realized at the beginning and end of each workday how much he longed for his job and how much he appreciated his family who gave him the strength to return to the job of his dreams. At first it was difficult to him to adapt with his new life, but the difficult adjustment worries stayed behind him and no longer hit his experienced head. The longer he went on, the more he began to be able to let go of the homesickness he had had at work before, now he was able to go to work in the morning and had no fear that if he came home to his family again something could have happened to them or they might be gone just as every other dream had disappeared before meeting her.

Tonks spent most of her days at home, pretending to be an ideal housewife what was something she was not in her soul. Yes, she loved being at home and taking care of her family, but she also couldn't get rid of the longing for the Action or at least a little adrelin. She secretly even hoped something would happen.

,,Even if somone stoles our broom would be something, "she told Lydia one night as they drank wine in the living room after putting the children to sleep and waited for Remus to come home," Or a little duel on the street when I go to buy diapers or something."

,,You're raising three kids, isn't that a big ordeal? "Lydia asked with a smile.

,,Oh that was at first. At first, changing diapers gave me such adrelin, I pretended they were a nuclear bomb that needed to be defused, but now even that doesn't work, even though that smell is getting worse. "Tonks sighed, placing her wine glass on the table," I've always been frantic, my life has never been ordinary and boring. I miss it where you never knew in advance what kind of day was ahead of you. "

That ended their conversation. Tonks didn't know it at the time, but Lydia knew exactly what this young rebellious soul was feeling.

One day, when Lydia took Ezra and Liam with her to introduce the two 'sugar angels' to her friends, and Teddy was with Andromeda to spend what Andromeda called 'Granny's quality time with a little monkey', Tonks decided to do something out of the home, and just like magic a white and gray owl appeared behind the window, a letter from Magdalena between it's claws, the letter was inviting Tonksi to buy baby things with Magdalena. It made Tonks' eyes shine, the thought of talking to someone other than Lydia and a child less than a meter tall whose answer to every thing is, "Gugu gaga," sounded...exciting. Magdalena was not the kind of person Tonks had befriended when she was younger. Her friends at school were always unpredictable rebels, who were always among the coolest children in school and who spent most of their free time either organizing some mischief or being punished for their naughty deeds. But life is unpredictable, and those who were once too nerdy for Tonks to have a reasonable conversation were now her friends or even her husband. She had married a so-called "nerd" and was really happy about it.

Tonks headed for Diagon Alley, trying to find Magdalena within a large crowd. After the end of the war, all the greatest places in the wizarding world were once again filled with people. Everyone was trying to force themselves into shops and cafes full of people. People ran around like pigeons, all with the same piece of bread in front of their eyes. After ten minutes of searching the streets, she found Magdalena sitting on the outdoor terrace of a cafe, a woman with chocolate brown skin and dark eyes elegantly holding a cup of steaming tea between her fingers, and her lips still showed traces of icing sugar from pies she had eaten. She waved at Tonks, inviting her to join her. A young pink-haired witch pushed herself through the crowd and joined her cousin's fiancé behind the table.