An extraordinary meeting of the Order

A tiny pink tongue appeared between the boy's lips, he looked at his father as if he couldn't wonder what was going on in front of him. Remus laughed calmly, lifting his son back into the air. The child's face remained unemotional and his head looked down at his father, who thought that he is playing with his son but had started to think that Teddy was annoyed with his father instead.

,,Hey, Little Monkey, what's up?" he asked.

The blue of Teddy's eyes turned light green, he smiled a little, but then began to scramble, letting his father know that he now wanted to go back down. Remus lowered his hands, with the boy in them, and then sat down on the floor. He made the boy sit on his lap and grabbed a children's book with pictures from the bookshelf. Teddy clapped his hands and laughed as he noticed that they were starting to read the picture book again. He didn't care about the story itself, he didn't understand the words his father read him, but he loved the colorful animal pictures that were the heroes of those stories. Tiny hands tried to grab the book from Remus, the father already knew that his son's intentions were to put the book in his mouth and completely smear it with his saliva. Smiling, Remus pulled the book a little away from Teddy so that he could see it but not touch it. But Teddy's fingers itched for something to grab, so he pushed all his ten fingers into Remus's dark gray sweater. Remus smiled again and then began to read calmly. Although Teddy's attention remained on the book for a very short time and he was more interested in Moon's waving tail. Remus did not stop reading. He watched from the corner of his eye how his son's dark blue eyes were attached to the puppy sleeping on the carpet. Remus reading further without resentment, knowing that one day his son would appreciate it.

Tonks, who had just finished doing the laundry, walked to the second floor and went to the half-open door of Teddy's room, and peered in. She watched Remus sit on the floor, Teddy on his lap, their eyes fixed on one of the children's books Sirius had given them. Quietly, Tonks crept beside them and sat down. Her head fell on Remus 'shoulder and she also listened to Remus' soft voice as he read in the book how a rabbit tricked over a fox. Remus also tilted his head a little, letting it fall against Tonks. They were like that few minutes, unit Remus noticed that Teddy had fallen asleep in his lap. He stood up and put him down into the cradle. He walked back at Tonks and kissed her on her lips lovingly. At one point, however, they had to stop when they heard someone knocking against the window. Remus and Tonks both looked up and saw the Weasley family's old owl standing on the windowsill in Teddy's room. Tonks stood up and opened the window for Errol, who sat on Tonsk's shoulder and stretched out his leg. Tonks took a letter from the leg of an old owl, lifting the owl to rest on the windowsill. Tonks opened the letter and read it, a small smile on her lips.

,,What is it, Dora? "Remus asked, looking up from the book, looking directly into Tonks' eyes.

,,Molly, "Tonks replied, handing the letter to Remus.

Remus accepted the paper and read it then, "

Dear Remus, Tonks, and little Teddy

I let you know that we are holding a meeting of the Order today. We haven't met in a long time, and Hermione and I came up with the idea of ​​convening the whole order to have a nice afternoon. We have food, alcohol, cookies, and a whole bunch of board games. So come over and take Teddy with you.

PS. PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY

Hugs and a lot of love

Molly "

Remus laughed as well and then, looking at his wife, he said, "I don't think we can refuse that, can we?"

,,Hmm, we don't really need angry Molly here at the door to force us to go there, "Tonks agreed," but before we go, let Teddy sleep a little. Otherwise, he's in a bad mood all the evening. "