48. Back to Work

Lisa and Rosé trudged side by side into the gates of Rainbow High, both women's hair thrown up into a loose ponytail as they tackled their hangovers.

"Well would you look who's hungover," smirked a voice, Lisa spun round ready to give whoever said that hell but was met with a goofily grinning Bambam, she gave him a stare followed by an eyeroll as she turned again and continued to walk alongside Rosé.

"What'd you put in the punch?" Rosé chuckled dryly.

"Shh, Nayeon spiked it to try and get away," Lisa whispered in her ear, loud enough for Bambam to hear behind her with a laugh.

"Hey!" He scowled.

"Kidding Bam, it was probably Jisoo," Lisa smiled lightly.

"Sounds like your still drunk babe," Rosé nudged Lisa.

"No, I'm high on advil."

"Not the first time," Bambam deadpanned as he jogged past the pair and got a light hit from Lisa.

________________________________

As Rosé slouched in front of her classroom as the first students of the day filed in for class. She sighed and stood up, plastering her face with a fake smile to hide her hangover.

She noticed Sunoo waltzing in, chatting away to his mates and groaned internally, ever since he'd caught Lisa and her in the brunettes classroom, she always wondered if the word had got round from him. She let the class settle down before addressing them, "Right guys, welcome back to the new year, this term we're going to be studying Macbeth by Shakespeare, there are extracts on your desks, I'll give you some time to read through them," she smiled lightly before returning to her desk and slumping in in once again and flicking over the extract, skimming it so that she knew it almost by heart, it was then she heard a voice call out.

"Hey, Miss."

"Yes Sunoo," Rosé sighed.

"What'd you get up to over Christmas and New Year's?" He asked.

"Is that really necessary?" Rosé asked.

"I was only wondering, what harm can be done?" He exclaimed, now gathering the attention of the rest of the class.

"I spent it with my family if you must know, now please, on with your work," she gestured to his extract and tried to ignore the smug smile on his face. The blonde was unsure now if word had spread of if Sunoo was just trying to wind her up, she shook it off and continued with her lesson.

________________________________

"Hey," Lisa voiced to the group in the staff lounge as she draped her arms around Rosé's shoulders from behind and buried her head in her neck as she was greeted back.

"Hey Lili, something weird just happened in my class. Y'know Kim Seon-woo, Sunoo?" Rosé asked.

"Nope, remind me," Lisa sighed.

"The one who gave us that problem..." Rosé trailed off as she didn't want to tell the others what happened.

"Oh yeah that dickhead," Lisa mumbled as she placed a small kiss where her head and been and went to sit next to the blonde, "what about him?"

"He asked me what I did over the holidays, simple enough, but when I said I spent it with family he looked all smug and all the class was listening, what if.. y'know," Rosé asked, referring to if he'd told anyone.

"Relax Rosie, I doubt he had, but it wouldn't really matter anyway to be honest," Lisa shrugged, draping her arm over the back of Rosé's chair.

"What's Sunoo done?" Jennie piped up, voicing for the other two as well.

"Nothing," Lisa was quick to quip.

"Oooh, what happened?" Jisoo rubbed her hands with a grin.

"Really it was nothing he just gave Lisa a bit of attitude that pissed her off," Rosé shrugged as she looked at the brunette with a grin.

___________________________________

The pair were back at their place and indulging in the few leftover peppermint creams they had left over from Christmas.

"If I could eat anything whilst I was pms-ing, these would be totally on the list," Lisa nodded.

"I'll ask you that in June," Rosé rolled her eyes.

"Hey, are there any zoo's around here?"  Lisa wondered out loud.

"I have no idea, I wouldn't expect Maine to have one but they might," Rosé shrugged.

"We're gonna find one," Lisa nodded confidently.

"What is up with you..." Rosé laughed.

"Nothing! Wassup with you?" Lisa smirked as she spun upside down and swung her legs over the back of the couch, "you should try this," she informed Rosé.

"You're worse than the kids, maybe it's the sugar," Rosé chuckled.

"Maybe you're right... I'm feeling different," Lisa laughed as she sat upright again and grabbed another peppermint cream.

"Not the first time to be honest," Rosé shrugged.

"Hey, do you think Bambam and that Nayeon will stay together?" Rosé asked when the pair were lazing in bed, Rosé reading a book and Lisa lazily scrolling through her Facebook feed.

"I was talking to him about her today actually in our free. He says he really likes her, she works as an accountant apparently and he says she's a lot of fun and really down to earth," Lisa shrugged, "I guess it's too early to tell but there's always a chance, it's good to see Bam happy again, when his last girlfriend dumped him he acted like he was fine but after all the time I've known him he can't hide it from me,"

"Yeah, I mean I talked to her on New Years and she seems nice and has good intentions," Rosé smiled.

"yeah..." Lisa trailed off, "how long do you think the others were, like, talking about us, together, before we actually got together?" Lisa pondered quietly.

"Since that first smouldering look in the staff lounge on that very first day st Rainbow High Uni," Rosé grinned as she exaggerated the whole thing. Lisa laughed as she pushed Rosé slightly with her elbow.

"I actually think it was my first week, or some time around then anyways," Rosé continued.

"Well when you think about it you could've gone to anyone for that tour," Lisa smirked.

"Yeah well maybe I thought you were super hot," Rosé winked.

"No maybe about it Park, you were certain and I could see it in your eyes, simply desire," Lisa chuckled.

"Damn it, I thought I had it under control."

"No hiding from detective Manoban," Lisa smirked.

"We'll see," Rosé winked, "I'm getting tired, night Lili."

"Night Rosie," Lisa chuckled as she turned off her light and waited for Rosé to wrap her usual arm around her waist, she kissed her head lightly, "love you."

"Love you too," Rosé whispered and the pair fell asleep.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤