34. Wandering.. or not?

Lisa awoke and stretched her arms, she was confused when her hand hit something soft but not her blond headed girlfriend, she scrunched her nose up and opened her eyes. She was currently laid on the couch in Rosé's living room after staying too late to be bothered to go home after meeting Shay.

"What the bloody hell happened here," she mumbled to herself as she got up of the couch, stretching both her back and her neck, she looked around the room and caught a look at the time, 8:30am. She groaned and got up, deciding against waking Rosé. Instead she scrawled down a note, grabbed her legs and quietly left.

The blonde woke at 9 and yawned, rubbing her eyes, "Lisa?" she questioned. When she heard no answer she cocked her head but rolled over to check her phone, to see a note over the top.

Rosie,
Woke up on the couch, don't know why, so don't ask ;) have gone back to my place but lunch later? Text me,
Lisa

Rosé smiled briefly before picking her phone up and sending Lisa a quick text to say she had got her note and where to meet the blonde for lunch. Shortly after sending the text her phone rang and she swiped the screen to answer, ignoring the caller ID out of haste.

"Hello?"

"Nice to hear from you too Rosé."

"Oh, sorry Jen I literally woke up like 10 minutes ago."

"Yeah sounds like it, so I was just gonna ask if you would perhaps fancy grabbing lunch with me and Jisoo today? We were going to go anyway but we just wondered if you'd care to join, Lisa too perhaps," Jennie laughed.

"Well I would love to, I'd have to ask Lili but as long as we're not intruding on anything..."

"Like what Rosie?"

"Pfft c'mon Jen you're obvious. I know you like Jisoo and if you'd like to have lunch together alone then me and Lisa won't intrude," Rosé smirked down the line.

"Shut up I'm not that obvious. But no really we'd love for you to join, me and Jichu have y'know had lunch a few times already and it'd be great to see you two."

"Well I'm sure we'll be joining you but I'll ask Lisa and text you back yeah?"

"Awesome, see you Rosie."

"Bye," Rosé grinned as she hung up.

Her and the blonde had become surprisingly close and, apart from Lisa, was probably the friendliest colleague Rosé had. Of course her strict ways and uptight exterior were a difficult front but when the woman was out of the classroom she was very sweet and could let her real personality show through. Obviously Jisoo helped taut side of Jennie be more present and relaxing and Rosé loved to observe the pair when they thought nobody was watching. She smiled as she sent a quick text to her girlfriend and when she replied she confirmed lunch with 'Jensoo'.

________________________________

"So, is this some kind of double date?" Lisa asked as she scrunched up her nose. She was sat on Rosé's bed whilst the blonde got ready.

"Nope, don't think so anyway it's just lunch," Rosé said as she came out of the bathroom dressed in her underwear and bra.

"Mm yeah, um what..." Lisa had let her eyes trail over the expanse of her girlfriends rather uncovered body and had totally lost her trail of thought. She let her eyes rake slowly up Rosé's chest to reach her eyes, finding out she'd been caught as a blush rose to her cheeks and she dropped her gaze.

"Something distracting you Lili?" Rosé teased as she clambered up the bed to eye Lisa on her hands and knee's, knowing the brunette would have an eyeful of her cleavage.

"Not at all," Lisa murmured, still  focusing on her hands in her lap. Rosé simply laughed but used her fingers and tucked them under Lisa's chin, forcing her to meet her gaze, the brunette was met by a smirk. She couldn't help but slightly drop her eyes to flick over all of Rosé that she could see.

Rosé simply laughed as she caught Lisa's lips in her own. The initial kiss turned heated quickly as Rosé moved to literally lie atop of Lisa and the brunettes hands wondered from the curves on Rosé's chest to her waist as her fingertips toyed with the band of Rosé's underwear. Rosé knotted her fingers into brunette curls and ran her tongue once again over Lisa's lower lips. The brunette let a low moan escape her lips as Rosé moved to kiss her neck and jaw, Lisa captured Rosé's lips in her own once again but was slightly interrupted,
"Lunch," Rosé murmured against Lisa's lips and broke away, ignoring the pout on her lips as she gripped onto Rosé's waistband with a smirk, "if you behave at lunch maybe you'll see more of this later," the blonde winked as she kissed Lisa's lips lightly again.

"I'll be on my best behaviour Park, don't want you to have to spank me do I?" Lisa smirked and Rosé chuckled as she pulled her wardrobe open to find something to wear.

____________________________

"Hey, Lisa, Rosé," Jisoo called as she jogged up to the pair, following just behind them to the diner they were going to eat at.

"Oh hey Jichu, where's.. Oh no I see her," Rosé laughed as she looked past Jisoo to see Jennie scuttling down the path. She came up behind Jisoo and slapped her lightly on the arm,
"I told you not to run off," Jennie smirked as Jisoo just laughed and liked the fours arms, "ladies," the blonde nodded her head in acknowledgment to Lisa and Rosé who smiled in response as they walked into the diner and were sat at a table.

"So, what've you guys been up to," Rosé posed the question as she sipped on her lemonade.

"Meh, this and that," Jennie shrugged.

"I must try that it sounds riveting," Lisa joked as she smirked at ge blonde who simply chuckled in response.

"To be honest we've probably spent about 85% of the time together," Jisoo grinned and the blush that crept up on Jennie's face didn't go unnoticed.

"Oh yeah? How's that gone," Rosé asked as she winked at Jennie, causing her blush to increase as she mumbled a good under her breath.

"Much better than good," Jisoo whispered into Lisa's ear but still loud enough for the table to hear.

"Jisoo!" Jennie hissed and the other three just laughed. Jisoo placed her hand on top of Jennie's on the table and squeezed it lightly, causing the blonde's jaw to slack and shoulders to relax slightly. Lisa and Rosé exchanged a knowing side glance at each other with a smirk.

The rest of the lunch continued much the same, the four talked more about Lisa and Rosé's few days away and even Shay came up as a topic and Lisa cringed slightly. The four shared their funny moments from the holidays and their annoyance of having to go back after such a break but looking forward to it nonetheless. After a few hours the four parted ways, sharing hugs before Lisa climbing back into Rosé's car and Jisoo into Jennie's.

"Why can't we tell them Jen," Jisoo pleaded.

"We can, next time," Jennie smirked as she placed her hand lightly on Jisoo's thigh and giving it a quick squeeze before driving back to the brunettes apartment.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤