6. I Wasn't Expecting That

It was the following Wednesday from Lisa and Rosé's surprised meeting and Lisa had asked that no one else was told what happened. Rosé had agreed.

Lisa had her usual black coffee and was sat at the staff room next to Rosé and Bambam engaging in light conversation. Even though Rosé hadn't been there long, Bambam has grown to like the girl a lot. He didn't talk about to Lisa but he could see how the presence of the girl simply relaxed the brunette and she let herself go sometimes, enjoying jokes and being less of the sarcastic jokes she normally made.

Bambam could tell there was definitely something between them, a spark, they just seemed to understand each other and be along the same line and it was weird to see the change in Lisa. Earlier on in the week he had talked to Rosé a bit about their friendship.

It was the last Monday. Bambam and Rosé were talking at lunch break when Lisa was on detention duty. They'd been chatting for a while when the subject of the snarky brunette came up.

"So I see Lisa's sort of warmed up to you" Bambam smiled.

"Warmed up to me? We've talked a few times Bambam I wouldn't call that her warming up to me!" Rosé laughed.

"Ohhhh Rosé trust me she's warmed up to you, Lisa hardly talks to anyone other than a few colleagues like Jisoo or Jennie and they're only occasionally."

"Oh," Rosé sighed, her eyes going wider with thought.

"Seriously though Rosé. Hold on to her. She may seem annoying and sarcastic but once she lets you in you'll see a totally different side to her, I have." Bambam gave Rosé a soft smile.

"Thanks Bam, I will. I can see us being pretty good friends. She makes me happy and I feel we just get along. I better go now, thanks Bambam. I'll tell you how it goes." Rosé winked before grabbing a cup of coffee and wandering to the drama hall.

Back in the staff lounge just before everyone left to go to their lessons Bambam gathered everyone attention.

"Hey guys, listen up. Do you all fancy going for some drinks this Saturday to sort of celebrate the new year. Perhaps welcoming the lovely Miss Park?" Bambam laughed as he gestured to the blonde next to Lisa.

________________________________

After a few murmurs of agreement from the teachers the weekend plans were sorted.

"Well I wasn't expecting that to happen but Lisa, you gonna come along and join the crew?" Rosé wiggled her eyebrows and joked as she nudged Lisa.

"Dude, drinks with this lot. No thanks, I'd rather be at home in my bed eating Ice cream," Lisa shrugged.

"Yaah Lalisaa, come for me please, I really want to get to know everyone better" Rosé pouted and made her puppy eyes at Lisa, they always worked on her best friend Shay.

"Damn Park, don't make that face at me... Urghhh fine I'll come but I'm only doing this for drinks, I refuse to socialise with anyone that I don't know the name of." She smirked at the blonde next to her. Rosé smacked her jokingly on her arm as she feigned offence.

"Damn, well you know my name so I don't know why I'm complaining. Anyways I better get to my class. Laters, Lisapoop!" Rosé couldn't resist as she saw the look of fake horror on Lisa's face as she laughed and stuck her tongue out at the petite girl before spinning out of the room.

"You going to the 'party' Lisa?" Jennie asked as she came alongside the brunette.

"Party?" Lisa laughed, "but yeah sure, don't see why not," she shrugged.

"Oh so it's totally not just because Rosé wanted you there," Jennie teased.

"Dude, go away, don't you have some whining teenagers to teach!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Nope, unfortunately for you," Jennie laughed.

"Yeah well, I have, maybe I'll see you at this so called party, who knows maybe Jisoo will get drunk and you'll have to carry her home," Lisa winked and laughed as Jennie went pink in the cheeks. "Gotcha," the dark haired added as she opened the door to the music hall.

"Just go and do your job, or I'll get you fired," Jennie said as she sulked around the corner as Lisa let out a laugh.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤